pissed off

I left for 2 days so the bug guys can destroy my house and spray for bugs and what do you know i find bugs.. So not only do i have to clean there mess up it did not do anything.. I'm so done with this place now only if i can find a place..

Comments

• Usually you see a little more of hem right after the spray but the amount should go down soon.
  • We have bed bugs.. while aren't dangerous, they only feed on my daughter. I've seen a couple of bites on me, but nothing comparable to her. The building exterminator came out, we bagged everything, washed and double dried everything, spent $250 on preventative mattress and pillow covers... we still have them. they are in the walls, or base boards. I took apart our couch yesterday to wash the covers.. One came crawling out. I didn't see any others.. but it only takes 1 to lay eggs. Now we can't sell our couch, nor can we buy new furniture till they are 100% gone. Which will never happen. I though bed bugs was just a cute night time saying.. till moved to NYC and saw ads for bed bug items.
  • @caroline8_p mine are cockroaches from the person that used to live under us.. I hope you can get rid of them..
  • yea.. usually after they spray for bugs some pop up dead ..I think they were hiding tried to get out and didn't make lol
  • @Caroline_p that's horrible how do u sleep at night? I got them once and GOT RID OF EVERYTHING! And moved. They only fed on me thank god and not my kids but the bites are VERY painful. Dud they HEAT TREAT? That'd the only way to get them out of your walls furniture etc but if all your neighbors have them as well and live without treatment they will keep coming BK

• Id call the housing authorities and see what your rights are.

(True Story) My girlfriend moved into a big infested place. She requested over and over for the bugs to be sprayed, bombed or whatever. The owner sent a company or two... Bugs where still there, because is the unsuccessful bombing the bugs got into her TV and furniture (to try and survive).

She sued the owner (while still living there). He had to pay for her moving and she was also allowed to leave EVERYTHING there and he had do pay to replace her furniture.

You may not need to do all of this but at least you can get SOME kick back for your troubles.