off work and school until delivery :(

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I have been on Bedrest most of my pregnancy. Now my ob took me off work and school. This little boy is taking its toll on me. What can I do to entertain myself? I love reading and watching tv. But how much reading and tv can I take?

Comments

• Can u do online classes?

Might sound bad but I have been hoping and wishing for bed rest my whole pregnancy, I work full time and go to school I never have energy! But I'm almost done, I guess we all want what we can have
  • I'm in the same boat, I'm only 16 weeks & I've had to cut out school & work for the past month! I went crazy for about a week, but then I picked up quilting & crocheting again. Do you have any hobbies that you have wanted to pick up? I made the baby a couple of blankets & I ended up selling a couple of them too, I've really enjoyed it.
  • That does sound fun. Maybe I will ask someone to teach me! Thanks for the tip.
  • Np, I learned to crochet from my Mom when I was on bedrest with my twins, & I haven't been able to do anything until I was put back on bedrest with this one. There's a kit you can get at walmart for like $15 & yarn is abt $2.50 a skein, fairly cheap too.