Shots

edited January 2013 in Babies Health
The shots that you get at your 1 year appointment. What are they? and do they make the child sick?

Comments

• They get about 3 I think, hepatitis is one and they gave my LO the flu shot, forgot the 3rd. But they didn't make him sick.
  • I looked them up as to which ones they get but a friend of mine said her child just got them and now she is sick and has a fever. Is that normal or just happen to different children?
  • It happens to different children. Did your LO get fevers with her other shots? My son never did for any of his shots but my bff's LOw got fevers for all her shots, every child is different.
  • @mallory27 every kid reacts differently to shots. Your daughter might get a fever, or might not. If she does however, it should go away after a few hours.
  • My baby got 5 at her 1 year check up an she was fine. my baby cousin just got 5 at her 1 year check up an she had a mild fever the next day but that's all
  • My daughter got a low fever after hers but she has gotten one after every set of shots. Usually only last the day she gets the shots and maybethe folllowing day but nothing drastic.