what would you think if you saw this on the search history??

So my husband left to Vegas yesterday for two weeks for work. Both our jobs require us to travel time to time so I don't think anything of it. Last night I get on our computer to work on some homework...I find a search tab from LAS VEGAS CRAIGSLIST for casual encounters. I click on it and find that he has clicked on several that are "come gang bang my wife" "looking for a hung man to join me and my wife" blah blah. At least 10 of them are clicked. I don't know if he has contacted anyones post and I don't know if I should wait until he comes home to confront him or just do it now. I'm just hurt because my dad cheated on my mom and I'm not going to let him get away with it. Especially now that we have two small children

Comments

• O hell no! He needs to know that you know, it's better now than to wait until after he does it. I'm sorry you're going through this :/
  • I agree I would confront him before anythang happened
  • edited January 2013
    @kimberly4411 @Mrs_Jackson I just texted to ask him what hes doing and he said working so I might call him tonight
  • I would confront him. I'd totally go spy on him for you since i live in Vegas but I'm always busy :( or you can play him at his own game?
  • You should get babysitter and come out here with a friend, have your friend call from a 702 number and ask if he wants to hook up, ask him to meet somewhere then you show up and bust his ass.
  • @mommylovessparkle I would totally go over there since its only 4.5 hr drive from here but idk who would watch the kids for me. I cant watch his spending because he can use his company credit card. I wish my friend was still stationed there so she could spy. I asked him what he was going to do later and says 'sit in my room'
  • Maybe he went on Craigslist to look at something else and ended up reading some of the crazy posts just out of curiosity. I know I went on Craigslist once and ended up reading all kinds of crazy posts because I was shocked that those kind of things r even on there. There r some crazy people out there. I would confront my husband tho just to ask why he was looking.
  • Hes always after me to try a threesome though @mommyof3girls and those are the posts he was looking at
  • Oh my, then I would WORRY!!!
  • Damn stay strong and just confront him
  • Yeah otherwise I wouldn't care. But the fact that hes in Vegas right now and hes looking for couples in Vegas to have Sex with is worrying me
  • I say that you get his cell phone records and look for unusual phone calls made out from his phone and all of that. If you are going to say something, you want to make sure you have the evidence to back it up IMO. So look at everything, bank statements, phone calls and follow him if you need too.
    You can confront him, but without any evidence it'll be very easy for him to deny that something is going on and you'll have to just take his word for it or go with your gut feeling.
  • @perly well the phone thing is good but we are military so everyone we know have out of state numbers so its going to be tough to figure out who belongs to who. We both share an account and I have seen anything g yet but like I said hes using his units card so that wont show up
  • Any way you can get in touch with anyone you trust in his unit? Hubby needs to realize adultery can get him dishonorably discharged if he's caught.
  • @pineapple07 I don't know who the other people he went with. I'm sure he is fully aware. *military is his life* is what he always tells me.
  • @kayleigh27 is there anyone In Vegas that he would be contacting? Because if there isnt and there are calls with the area code from Vegas, that would be your first lead.
  • Why don't you try texting him from another number about a possible 3some? Pretend that your a girl looking to have 3some and she looked online and found him? Text plus is a texting app you can get a whole different number too. if he replies with something bad like "yeah lets hook up" then he's willing to cheat ..

I know this is very nerve wracking for you but don't panic, if worst comes to worst just bring it up over the phone. do you know what side of Vegas he's staying on? Its not bad everywhere here.. the strip and downtown is bad but a lot of other places are un sexual :) lol
  • edited January 2013
    So he finally called...I asked "do u have something to tell me?"
    Him:no
    me: like the search history stuff I came across?
    Him: what stuff?
    me: the craigslists three some s***
    him:...oh
    Then he goes on to say "well I was looking at them for us when we go down there in a few months
    I'm not buying it of course because why is he looking at that s*** anyways. He goes "well for the pictures on there I guess"
    Like WTF?! Then he wants to say "I don't see a problem with it"
  • @perly a friend of ours is down there but I don't know if he has that guys number
  • I would check his emails! Craigslist is all about emailing.
  • I really don't know what to tell you. I don't think it was the right time to confront him. Now he knows that you are onto him, and if he is cheating he is really going to cover up his steps now. I think you should have waited a little longer so you could really catch him good.

This one time, my husband was acting really weird and we had been a little distant so i had a feeling something was up. The thought of him cheating on me pissed me off so much, i just wanted to rip his penis out lol. But i waited, and i made him get a joined bank account with me, and i made him change his direct deposit to our new account. I read all his emails, and i went through his phone. I hacked into his Facebook and everything. Finally, i ended up finding out he had been talking to his ex girlfriend. Although they never got to anything, i gave him the choice to calm his shit down or to go with her. He chose me.
    We had a long talk and he had to gain my trust back. Now, i have access to all of his things and he has access to all of my things.
    My point is that you need to know what is really going on before you tell him anything. If you think about it, what's the point of confronting him about cheating if you don't have anything that really tells you whether he is cheating or not other than his word? And you obviously feel like there is more to all of this than what he is telling you, so why not try to get all the facts so that he cant deny it.
    I hope you find the answers you are looking for, but honestly, there is doubt in you now so look through everything possible and get your answers like that rather than through him because as long as he can, he will lie
  • I had moment kinda like this my husband when we were just dating tough looked at it at work and I asked him about it but then felt bad cause the guy he was working with would be curious soo the were just messing around plus my husband got cheated on by his ex wife so he would never do that. However I don't know about how you stand on this kind of stuff and we're your cut off line is but my husband just looking at anything not appropriate I would have one serious talk. Plus he already admited he was looking I think once his back u need to sit down have that conversation. Tell him exactly how you feel about the situation and I sure hope he doesn't do anything stupid between now and then. But I am still sorry you have to deal with this. It's just always been my opinion that if the guy wants to continue looking, thinking about things like that then they shouldn't have asked a women to marry them in the first place.
  • @perly that's so smart ! But i don't know how you waited. Didn't you have a horrible tummy ache?? i get them horrible when i think something's up.

Op: i feel like he's lying.. but then again you were the one who was talking to him so you know the way he put it. Either way why would he want to see the pictures when he has you??? .. something's up.
  • @mommylovessparkle i have no idea how i was able to not explode on him everytime i saw him. Just looking at him, i wanted to tear him apart especially because he would look me straight to my face and not even mention anything. But i knew that if i said anything before time, he would tell me what i wanted to hear and move on and that was not gonna cut it for me. In the end it was worth it. He had no other choice than to come clean.
  • edited January 2013
    @kayleigh27 I responded the same way @Kimberly4411 did....
    Awwwww HELLA NO! You better pick up the phone immediately and check him BEFORE you end up with some 5th world STD that's incurable. Girl call him and pee on his parade!
  • You are strong girl ! Next time i have boy problems I'm messaging you and we can plot revenge lol @perly
  • What!!! Dam if I had no babies....no not even I'll my babies with there grandparents n go!! Oh hell not!
  • edited January 2013
    @perly I'm not a patient person. My father cheated on my mother(most likely with multiple women) and my husband knows I sure as hell don't stand for it.

@YNVTish @mommylovessparkle I just couldn't believe he tried to turn the tables to make it seem like he was doing us a favor and then has the balls to tell me that he wasn't doing anything wrong. I'm incrediably hurt right now by this. Even if he was just looking at these posts. To me thats just as bad and it looks really bad because he's looking in a place that where he's going to be unsupervised for 2 whole weeks while I'm stuck here not knowing what he's doing. I told him he knows we're already having multiple issues with our marriage. We have an appointment coming up for marriage counseling because I want to work through those other issues. Then he goes and does something like this?. DIvorce was hard on us kids and I don't want my kids to have to deal with the same thing.

@cant_wait93 I would if they would be able to take them.
  • I mentioned this to my husband and he said that coming from a guys point of view, your man had every intention of cheating if he went trough the trouble of looking that up in Craigslist . Sorry you are going through this
  • @janet_2011 I agree with that. I just wish I could make him see how wrong he is and how hurt I am....