Comments

• I'm sorry ur going thru that I will pray that u guys gets new job and that ur face gets better just have faith in god and pray he will help u
  • @waitingformybaby thank you, that's exactly what my husband says but is so hard to have faith when times get this tough
  • Im sorry your having a bad time. I hope your hubby gets a jobs soon and I hope your w2 gets there asap. I am waiting for all of ours. This last year was really tough. But we are slowly climbing out with the help of god, and family. Our taxes are going to getting caught up on bills and getting a new vehicle since ours died. I hope it turns around for you soon.
  • I know its easier said than done, but don't let it get to you. Keep trying. My husband i not working very well either, and my pregnancy is high risk so i cant work. I just applied for food stamps, and Im hoping his job picks up. Im really on the verge of freaking out but Im really trying to keep cool. Things will turn out good for you!!
  • Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat with these men trying so hard find job. I hope we all get some good news soon. Try your best to relax so you can stay healthy. Keep us updated!
  • I really hope things get better for you asap.
  • @angel26 thanks , I hope you can get your situation worked out as well, I know you have been having a hard time as well. How are the pains now? Are you able to sleep?

@perly I try to stay calmed but its so hard, and I have to stay calmed because my Bell's palsy is starting to get way worst due to me stressing, I hope you can get through with the pregnancy without any complications.

@jules yeah it definitely seems that way, times are tough . I really hope it gets better for all of us.

@Yeseniadiaz59 thanks I'm really hoping that everything turns around soon
  • @Janet_2011 thank you! I hope everything falls into place soon.
  • Hun times are tough here to. Its the same with my husband. He's got so many apps in and no luck. I hope everything turns around for you. I'm not aloud to work right now due to me being high risk. When you applied for government assistance did you also try social security due to your bells palsy. That could help you ecspecially if you have applied for jobs and they look at you like that. It may be an option to help you guys out. Good luck and ill prayer for you guys.
  • I sure hope so!