tri care

edited January 2013 in Pregnant
Does kaiser take tri care???

Comments

• Nvm, I dont think they do...
  • No Kaiser is privet everything has to happen through them u can only use their doc and facilities and even all medicine comes from them directly.
  • @Jules thanks girl. I had kaiser with Nyla but I have a couple of friends who work there in SF & they told me. Im trying to pick out a hospital that will take in high risk pregnancy n will take TriCare. I know General hospital in SF does for sure BC I have takin Nyla to the ER there but not sure if they take high risk pregnancy patients.
  • Well they can't say no. I was considered high risk because of epilepsy and didn't have problem I picked doc that was recommended to me and then picked one of the hospitals she delivers at. It's worth a try :)
  • @Jules I go back to Cali in march :) im so excited. I will go & get info then BC im gona need an ob asap. Thank u for ur help. When I was in the hospital getting induced with nyla u were the main person giving me help too :x
  • Aww, you're so nice for remembering something like that I sure don't remember doing much to help. I hope everything works out though and I'm soo happy your having another one I can't wait until it's my turn to be prego again such blessing :). Are u moving over here for good or what's going on? If u don't mind me asking