How are all the preglies doing?

Haven't been getting on here as much as I used to i've been swept up in the La La Ladies group and with my over active daughter :)

Rubiya just turned 6 months January 18th and I just can't believe how fast time is flying.. it's hard for me to catch up with everything. :X

Comments

• Doing ok over here. I don't get on much any more either. Trixie is a walking machine..she is an energizer bunny, I swear she never stops! She learned to drink from a straw today lol. She is 14.5 months old now.
  • @trixiesmom8 lol Jack learned Saturday. He's almost 15 months
  • Hey. They grow so fast. Kirsten is 13 months old. She is a walking pro. She is climbing all over everything. She has been drinking through a straw for a while. Lol. She thinks I need to hold her every time I go in the kitchen. She says all kinds of stuff. And she spins around kinda like dancing. Lol. She so funny.
  • Tessa is almost 18 months and LOVES dancing. All you have to do is hum a tune and she'll bust out dancing lol. She's hilarious!
  • @starrxoxo9 That's so adorable!
  • Congrats to your babies and their walking.. @sands3 & @trixiesmom8
  • @angie26 My daughter always wants to attach herself to me...it's complicated to do things on my own.
  • @sands3 that's awesome!! She really started walking on new years eve and hasn't stopped since.
  • @trixiesmom8 he started walking about a week after his first bday. He runs everywhere now. I meant he learned to drink from a straw on Saturday.
  • @sands3 oh! Ok lol. That's great too.