november 2011 babys siblings yet??

edited January 2013 in November 2011
anyone prego again or wanting to be?
Im torn about ttc again. id like to see how many of you mamas are? Also will you be a sahm

Comments

• Mine is Oct 2011 and I'm super torn about ttc again. Sometimes I really want another one and I do want to be finished having kids by 30, I'll be 28 this year. But then I feel like my son is so crazy that I don't know how I could possibly handle another one. My husband keeps saying no so probably not this year.
  • Some days I want 1 more, but most days im glad I got my tubes tied
  • Keegan was born in Oct 2011. She is a big sister already. Troy was born Sept 2012. I love having them so close in age.
  • @frantastic omg same here.I cant decide would luv to give her a playmate but dnt wanna take away her attention: /

@sands3 lol

@1stwoodsbaby o wow u have ur hands full it.ill b so fun to wstch them play together
  • My daughter is sept 2011 and will be an official bulig sister june 2013
  • We had a miscarriage in october and are still ttc. Im actually on my tww right now. We really want to give London a sibling. She loves babies.
  • My son was a dec 2011 baby and i just haf my daughter dec2012. she was planned i wanted them close and i love it now :)
  • My lo was born Nov. 2nd 2011 and I'm due with our next July 28th. I'm so excited to have them close. They'll be best friends and keep each other entertained.
  • 37 weeks with baby sister! :-)
  • my son was born sept 2012 and I just had my second at the end of December.
  • Ellie was born Nov. 4 2011, we misscarried 6 months ago and are 6 weeks pregnant now, due September 2013 :)
  • My LO was born Oct. 2011 and his baby brother will be here July 2013 :)
  • My son was born in october 2011 next baby due june 2013 gunna br hard my son is a monster.
  • I'm a September 2011 mommy and I'm 27 wks pregnant
  • My son is 14 going on 15 months. He is about to be a big brother in may. To his little sister.
  • My son was born November 8, 2011 and I'm 18 weeks with my second little boy. He's due June 27th :)