how did this happen

edited January 2013 in Just for Fun
a puppy in my back yard my back yard is gated there's no way he could get inside unless someone put him n there this is strange I kicked him out he stayed crying n the front for awhile then left I dnt want no dog crazy stuff

Comments

• Omg how could you just kick him out? You could have taken him to a shelter. He will probably get runned over. I am shocked you could do that.
  • IM kinda same I unstandard being careful and not letting him in for the safety of your Lo getting sick but if you get chance call shelter or put sign up it could be some little girls puppy and they see looking for it and it's true it can get run over I would be so sad of that was my doggy.
  • I understand the safety issue but she could have left it in her back yard while they came and picked him up.
  • Breaks my heart.
  • I would never just put a puppy in the streets! That's asking for the dog to get hurt! If you didn't want it around your house than take it to a shelter!
  • @ExcitedForOctober dnt get me wrong i love animals but i also need my sleep im not trying to here a dog cry all night theres houses around me im sure hell me fine shelter idk of any here i did think of that but cant risk what this dog might have putting n my car hell no
  • edited January 2013
    @jules thats y not gonna risk him having something and my son gets sick the dog well be fine he wasnt a new born puppy he was old enough to get around
  • @ExcitedForOctober the dog was already crying cause he was back there and u wanted me to keep him back there till morning i dnt have animals for a reason and sure not trying to have one now hell be fine
  • edited January 2013
    @smcox dont have a car to take him out of my house. and to take him tomorrow to riskie n my car he was already n the streets how else did he get n my yard
  • I understand your stand on no pets, but if you called animal control they might of picked him up or maybe asked a neighbor to take him in for the night.
  • @Máthair do u have to pay when u call a animal control? im sry i guess im differnt type of person cause i see thats just too much going door to door trying to find this dog a home
  • @roxy they don't charge because the dog isn't yours. All you have to do is call and say that there is a dog wondering in your yard and that you have no idea who belongs too and you want him taken away. They'll come by and take him, and do what it is they have to do with him. Im sorry, but i also agree that you should've called to get him picked up as soon as you spotted him in your back yard. That way you wouldn't have that problem now, cause he won't be getting picked up tonight...
  • That's understandable. Well hope everything will be ok :)
  • Sorry but i would have done the same thing you did. It's obvious someone had to put him in your backyard. If they cared what happened to the dog they would have called animal control them selves. Not my dog, not my problem. Call me heartless but if people wanna pawn their problems off on me then i will put their problems out on the street!
  • They wouldn't charge you, it is a service covered by your taxes. Like the police. (You could also call the police department's non emergency number.) If you have a phone book it should be listed in the blue (I think ours are blue) pages at the front. Just a simple phone call and then opening a gate so they can catch him, you might have to sign saying you claim no ownership of the puppy.

I'm not saying your a bad person for doing what you did, you just didn't know about your options.
  • @Roxy I would have done the same. I have called animal control on neighbors dogs, sprayed them with water hoses and kicked the crap out if one. Sorry but if you let a 150 untrained dog out and it comes at me trying to jump on me on my property or the streest for that matter, oh well they will get over it. Or we could call the police so they can get their ticket for the thing being off leach. It really ticks me off when people think I should deal with their animals pooing in my yard or being near my baby.
  • I have yet to see a 150lb puppy. Shoot if a 150lb dog came at me, to hell with the kicking if I had a fun I would shoot it. But a puppy is defenseless.
  • @char tell me about popping n my yard ugh. my neighbors and there neighbors own unleash dogs running around its so annoying even the mail man sprays them like hello dnt have a pet if u can't take care of them we always gotta watch out for poop n r yard were planning on moving soon
  • They had black labs very fat black labs I think it was about a year old and bigger than their 4 year old lab. I had a 15lb minpin that was very protective so when their dog came in the yard mine got mad and tried to fight it. I told them more than once if that dog ever looked like it was going to attack I would shoot it. The kicking happened when I was coming in with my baby in his carrier and the dog was trying to jump on us. They were standing outside watching with their mouths hanging open. They kept him away after that.

If I didn't have anything in the garage to worry about I might throw a pup in there while waiting but not in my house. And frankly it would die from the cold in there so out on the street maybe better.
  • @char OMG I would of did the same jumping on me with my son that's scary
  • He weigged as mych as I did and could stare me in the eyes in his back paws. All in all he was harmless when it came to people, but jumping in me after a c-section whike I had my baby was not going to fly
  • @char ouch after a c section
  • @BigBelly exactly. I agree 100% with what you said.