subchronic hemotoma

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Found out moday when I went to the er that I have a suchronic hemorrhage/hemotoma...I am 9w5d they found a strong heart beat 175...I am nervous I go to the doc on the 8th...I am taking it easy like doc said too just wish there was more I could do...I've read up on it and all I got out of it is that 3% end in mc and the rest carry to full term no problems..all it is is a wait and see type thing...well I am very nervous...I haven't bled since monday and er doc called it a very small hemorrage.

Comments

• Try not to worry yourself, I had the same thing happen at 7 weeks. The doctors told me they see it happen in about 30% of pregnancies. Mine still hasn't completely went away but the doctor has done a few u/s's and the spot is getting smaller. As long as baby is doing good it will be okay. I am now headed into my second trimester and baby is healthy and strong. Most likely yours will be too.
  • I had one with my 2 older children and they are now 3 and 5.
  • I had it too!! Was put on bedrest since 14wks.. Im now 25wks... Went to Fetal Care Dr on Monday and he gave me mfnd baby ac A+! Meaning it cleared up! I was sooo happy to get that great news!! I no longer have to be in bedrest. So this coming Tues I go to my OB hoping to get a med release to go bk to work...
    Just take it easy and lotzz of rest girl.. It called threaten misscariage...