I dont feel like being a freaking hostess

My mil keeps on insisting on having my bill birthday/ family gathering at our house. I do not get along with my bil. You have to constantly watch him like a child. He is thief and low life druggie. I told my husband why not his place,park or better yet her place. Now I have to f'n hide all my valuebles including dvds electronics ect.wtf

Comments

• Well it's your home just say no.
  • I would just move it to the park and say "thought there would be more room here than at the house" I agree tell her no its your house.
  • Your house, your rules. Say no, and that's it. I know its easier said than done, but don't let them decide over your house.
  • I really wish my husband would tell her no. I'm going to look like bad Guy. Probably get called a bitch and so forth. I really could give 2 shit less about his 20th birthday. I'm sorry I have alot of hate for my bil don't mean to keep ranting. I feel like my mil forcing her p.o.s son into my life. The only reason I say this is because he has threatened the life of my son, hubby,daddy,and brother about a year ago. F that u threaten me I cut u out! His brother is psycho and needs help. I'm going to give my Husband until 10 to cancel. If he doesn't ill take action. @perly @Jules @kayleigh27
  • I would say hell no LOL
  • Omg I go through the same shit with my bf's family all the time. We have one of the biggest houses in his family and they are always asking HIM if they can have parties at our house or "nominating" our house for holidays or family parties. It pisses me off sooooo bad! A few months ago his little brother was turning 15 and my bf's mom asked if he could have the party at our house. Of course she didn't want to have a bunch of rowdy teens at her house so she thinks its ok to pass them down to us?! My bil ended up getting in trouble in school the week before so my bf said "no way". But it makes me so mad that he actually considers it sometimes, he's not the clean freak like me so it doesn't bother him like it bothers me.
  • I'm sorry but it makes no sense why it would be at your house in the first place he doesn't live there and he sounds like crazy one. I don't think u have to be rude about it but just in Nice way say I'm very sorry but the party cannot be here give two other suggestions. And if they think your bitch after that well that's their choice. I can't even imagine calling these people family. Mine would never even force themselves into my home or Antonia home even if I were to offer they would be double checking. And that kind of family can't be understanding but rather be rude. I don't think u should waste anytime worrying about their opinion on you they obviously need to check themselves first.
  • My husband told his mom no she said that's fine she would rather have it rather house anyways. Why didn't she do that in first place
  • @stephforever89 as long as she knows your house is off limits, let her figure it out on her own.