MY CAR WAS STOLEN UPDATE

edited January 2013 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
in front of my house who does this we were gone for two hours and came back car was missing ugh I hope they find it (sad)

we had people drive around and it was found n some apartment complex thank God the cops said they couldn't get no finger prints well at least we got it back the only thing missing was my hubby's wrk jacket we think they were gonna come back for it cause they left the stereo

Comments

• Wow!!! Im sorry
  • Oh my gosh I'm so sorry :(
  • Wow I'm sorry, people really irritate me...you work hard for what you got and they think they have the right to just take it. I hope they find it hun.
  • What kind of car?
  • @2girls_1boy
    @MommyLovesSparkle
    @sehra4177
    @stephforever89
    THANKS LADIES I hope they find it to and not burn this sucks I'm scared now my hubby wrks mornings so he's gone 12am till 4ish my car was a older Honda 91
  • edited January 2013
    Ugh I'm sorry. I remember living on that fear of my 99honda civic si getting stolen. That's why I upgraded to 2007 so lol. I hope they finder soon and not chopped. Check surrounding counties for parts and such. Honda's where I live at tend to get stolen alot.
  • yea Hondas r what they look for I wouldn't mind upgrading but $ is tight right now. even more now cause of this gonna have to get another car
  • Insurance covers it if they find it. See if there is local Honda form for ur area and make post. For us we have carolinahondas they have where u can buys/sell/trade cars,parts. Also find helpful tips and post in ganked section.
  • @stephforever89 but I only had liability on it
  • That sucks I would just keep a eye out on parts popping up on Craigslist and such.
  • Did you file a police report and everything? They should be able to take your serial number from your registration papers and be on the lookout. That's horrible!! Do you have another car to get around with?
  • @stephforever89 looking at Craigslist ty
  • @Wilsomom yup did it all but my insurance is close so gotta. wait till tomorrow which we we're suppose to go to the zoo but idk now ugh yes we have another car thank God
  • I hope the police are being helpful how is it going?
  • @jules since there was no prints there's nothing they can do
  • yea they just keep their eye out. and you can call your insurance tom about it right?
  • Glad they found it I had a 98 and they stole it Halloween morning.I had liability and they never found it I was so sad my husband works out of town as well so I was scared after that then a couple days later someone stole ny sons bike off our porch which we had there for over 8 months :(
  • @jules not gonna call the insurance any more cause I found it
  • @Soon2bmommyof2 ty dam that sucks people these days I just want to move already
  • That's good was it in one peice
  • edited January 2013
    Soo crazy that you found it. Hopefully they don't come back for it. I would have waited for the cops and then wait until they come out for it.
  • @jules sometimes u have to think like a criminal. I end up getting info Fr a witness that two young gangster took it. so I figured they used it for joy riding then parked it. I call the cops right away cause were not trying to caught a case we just want r car and hopefully find out later who it was I do believe they might come back that's y I took the battery out n till I get a kill switch for it should have did this before but never thought. lesson learn
  • Oh man well hopefully they don't start taking parts. That's so scary I would have to move