im getting tiered of this

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO! . I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW. A MOM FORCING A BBY tO GET A TATTOO!? IM LIKE LITERALLY GETting FUKING TIERED OF ALL THE SHYT GETTING POSTED ON FB! Im balling MY EYES OUT TO SEE THE BBY IN PAIN I CAN BERLY SE MY BBs get shots u IMAGINE THIS!?
IDK Y PPL LIKE THAT ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN. HOW THEY ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO LIVE!!
HAVING SEX WITH A DOG!
EATTING YOUR OWN SHIT!!
MaKING YOUR 3/4 YEAR OLD BBY GET a TATTOO!!
EATING YOUR OWN PERIOD!!
COME ON MAN STTOP! IM LOSING HOPE IN HUMANITY!
I PRAY TO GOD FOR it to get better. But I already know its just going to get worst.

Comments

• Thats just wrong. People are horible. I cant believe some people.
  • Girl, you need to start deleting the people that are liking that shit. You don't need that on your newsfeed.
  • Those parents needed to be reported to protective services....
  • Turn them in, it is illegal for a tattoo artist to tattoo any one under 16 (younger than 18 requires parental consent) the parent will loose the child, and the artist will loose his license (assuming he has one) and be HEAVLY fined, possible child endangement charges... Delinquency of a minor (maybe), bodly harm, child abuse... Any number of charges for both of them come to mind.

Yeah, print out the photo and give your friends info and the photo to cps, or the cops.
  • Its not her friend, its a You tube video that is going around the internet. I Hooper someone recognizes then and reports them @Máthair
  • @addrianna @máthair its not an actual friend of her. Its like a video that has gone viral and one of her friends must have reposted it or shared it and that's how it ended up in her newsfeed. I just to get it all the time, but i deleted the people that kept passing along those videos because since there's no info about the people in the video, there not much you can do.
  • @perly yes i know i posted that about 3 minutes before you! I saw the video to
  • I totally agree there are soo many crazies out there I wish I could shake them all and wish they become normal humans again I don't know what they are now more like animals but more stupid.
  • I seen that last night and started crying so bad!!! I was so mad at them i took it out on my status and let the world know how i feel about that b*tch ! He had to be around 15-18 months old poor baby :'( i couldn't watch the whole thing my heart was breaking. It killed everytime the tattoo gun thing would come near him he'd start screaming bloody murder :'( I'm so sad again :'(
  • That is just pathetic. Ugh, makes me sick to my stomach!
  • @addrianna i saw it after i had posted lol. sorry.
  • I kmow man im just soooo FUKIN PISSED I START TO CRY ABOUT LIKE IF HE WAS MY OWN. IDK HOW THOSE PPL WAKE UP in the morning. THAT BBY CRIED IN PAIN. HE CRIED N THE MOM JUSt.
    HELD HE LIKE IF IT WAS GOOD FOR HIM.
    Here I go again sorry.
    I'm going to start to misspell.
    I. I JUST DNT KNOW. IM...JUST DNT KNOW.