how hard is it to wash yo dirty

edited January 2013 in Babies Health
Filthy hands before touching on my son???? Also if ur sick don't get in his face. Jeeze. My son is sick again. Now I have to explain to my sister her kids should wash there hands after getting off the bus. If they are the slightest bit sick not to get in Isaiah's face.

Comments

• At least he is building a healthy immune system :)
  • edited January 2013
    Yea that's true but its so aggravating my sister doesn't think her kids keep getting my son sick. I wash my hand constantly due to working with food and money. I really don't wanna get sick I'm preggo. I've said something before she don't listen. Do you think it would be wrong of me if I suggested to her kids to wash there hands. ESP with the norovirus going around. I don't want that crap nor do I want my son to catch at least not yet. He is only 14months. @captivated I'm really hoping he has immune systems like his daddy. His daddy may get sick once a year.
  • Just make it a routine when coming home for everyone to go wash their hands?
  • edited January 2013
    My family tends to be a little sensitive. Things can be taking to heart easily lol. Also don't take constructive criticism well @captivated
  • Oh my gosh that's like my step daughter every week she comes over sick and we do whatever it takes to get her better and make sure Scarlett doesn't get sick but we have her full on shower school.
  • When they come in the house just say it nice and playful, "lets all wash our hands!" and go with them, and take your son too and while doing it remind them in a nice playful way that washing their hands is important. It shouldn't be a problem if you do it with good intentions and in a good way. Now if you were to say "Hey! You! Go wash your hands!!" then yeah you'll sound rude.
  • I'm going to suggest that to my sister tomorrow when she brings over a dresser. Thanks @perky and ladies
  • When Lilium was younger I squirted people with antibacterial lotion... ESPECIALLY if I didn't know them!
  • I have the same problem. My little sister gets my daughter sick EVERY single time i see her (when she's sick, even when i stay away she comes by us!!!) But my parents blame everything but my sister.. it gets me so mad.
  • I tell them straight out too.. stop going by my daughter when your sick and they just pretend that they're not sick. It really irritates me .