taking my drivers test monday and nervous an advice or tips ?

edited January 2013 in Just for Fun
I'm sooo nervous ! I'm 25 I shulda done this a long time ago lol any advice or tips ?

Comments

• Just relax . I was lucky when I took mine it was super hot and the Guy was overweight. The first thing he asked me was does ur AC work lol. I said yeah. We drove a short distance did the 3point turn went back.
  • Try not to be nervous, I know its easier said than done. I took my drivers test over 10yrs ago so I don't remember much. Sorry. But I wish you the best of luck:)
  • I had to take my written twice but if you get online they have mock tests to take and I would judt take them over and over and for the driving be extra cautious and take your time! Good luck!
  • Lol I like the gum idea that's something I would do but to some it's distracting. And it's not very long promise. I took mine 7 years ago now and it's simple and I was freaking out but the guy was nice so hopefully you get lucky too :) Good luck!
  • Lol, I took mines in June & I made 3 mistakes. Just relax & listen to the instructor very carefully BC he will mark everything down if u dont. Always look left, right, front & back. They rather have u move ur head then use the mirrors BC it can b a blind spot ;) always signal. Lol, dont speed or go to slow. Always go with the flow of traffic n speed limit :) u will do just fine girl. Good luck, & im 30 & I just got my L's so no worries!!
  • Thanks everyone I been practicing a lot ! @NylasMommy wat was the 3 mistakes u made ?
  • Calm...keep calm. When I took it I got the guy that everyone told you not to get. He was the urban legend in our school, the driver test guy with the neck brace. I didn't even think it was true. I got there, they called my name....who is standing there but neck brace guy! I freaked out....I was so nervous. He tells me turn around and go back. I thought I failed (I didn't know they cut the test short on weekends at the one I went to) I thought I was done. So we get back he says I would've passed you but that last sign you didn't completely stop...moral of the story stay as calm as possible, don't second guess yourself and go in with confidence that you are tha bomb:)
    Good luck!
  • Ive only been driving for 3 Weeks & my dad was the one who taught me. The instructor asked wheres the emergency brake lol n my mind went blank haha one point gone there. I was nervous they ask u where the emergency brake, signals, defroster n lots more stuff before they get in the car. Anyways, the other two was from driving. He thought I was going to slow or sumn, then I was tryna make a right turn n I was looking left then the person in back of me honked at me n he took another point off. I was driving towndown n it b busy but overall I did great haha ;)
  • @sehra4177 omg that would suck ! Yea everyone tells me I'm gonna fail becuz of my negative attitude lol

@NylasMommy lol uh oh I will prolly get points taken off for goin slow cuz I will be so nervous about speeding lol I really hope I do that good
  • Just pretend ur giving a friend a ride I did mine couple months ago I was nervous at first but I relax and imagined I was giving a friend a ride and I passed
  • @waitingformybaby congrats on passing ! I'm trying to build my courage up an not be scared/nervous lol I'm not even gonna look at him just listen an act like he's not there lol
  • Yea don't stress too much good luck I hope u pass it
  • u got this......
  • @waitingformybaby thanx me to !

@Roxy I so hope so lol
  • Girl, dont b scared. Do it for ur babies!!! I got my L's for Nyla so I can take her where Eva I want!!! Lol... Good luck!
  • @NylasMommy yea that's wat I'm gonna keep in my head so tired of not being able to do anythang!
  • Right?? I hate asking ppl for rides or they judge u BC u dont have Ur L's so I was like ima get my L's for nyla n plus I had to get it BC now im in TN alone :(
  • @NylasMommy I no my cuzins are always like omg u still dont have ur license ! I'm like yea stfu lol yea I hate asking for rides
  • Lol, well when u pass tell them to kiss ur ass haha
  • My bil is 30 and doesn't have his.
  • Don't go through a yellow light. In my state its an automatic fail, they said your better to jerk and stop than to go through.

Look in all mirrors

Use signals

Make sure to get into the correct lane when making a left or right turn.

Don't stress out you'll be fine!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle thanks I've read the rules of the road Manuel about 4 times now lol an drive sum times 3 hours a day I'm hoping my nerves don't screw me up lol
  • Girl you got this! ;) its easy!