Valentines day!

edited January 2013 in Just for Fun
Well as Valentines day is couple weeks away I'm starting to think is some creative things to do without spending a lot. Since my husband loves his sweets I got really cute stuff to make him cupcakes, then I found the perfect card. I usually like to make him one but I saw this and it was perfect just enough romance mixed with some sexual humor which is soo him I had to get it :). I haven't done any other planning yet I'm thinking to just go with his flow this year. Oh and then we got our daughters ears pierced last year so ever year we can pick out new ear rings I wanted a special tradition she can have with us. What are you guys thinking about possibly doing?!

Comments

• well ..I wanna do something like this http://m.pinterest.com/pin/220183869253755639/
    but make it for the whole family..have dinner ..debating on getting it from a mom that makes dinners to go..i always decorate w/hearts hanging or on the walls..not sure on what else

great idea for your daughter!
  • I just thought about it and got horny lol!!! (im so pregnant lol) I haven't thought of what i want to do for the hubby, i just know i want to make it an awesome day for him. He works so hard to provide for me and i really appreciate everything he does for me. I tell him this everyday, but i want really go that extra mile to show him how much i appreciate him.

Im so in love lol!(or maybe the hormones have taken over me lol)
  • I want to get him a hoodie or a shirt with the first picture we took as a family in the hospital when she was born. On the hoodie. He's not much of a candy person. I bought him some fake flowers a card, some decorations and I'm still not done yet I'm still debating on the hoodie. For my daughter I'm getting her candy, card, studded,animals, and balloons
  • @nameless I've seen that lol looks fun u should do that!
    @perly that's sweet IM sure no matter what he will appreciate it guys are easy to please!
    @mommylovessparkle sounds like you have a lot great ideas already your on top of it! And you still have plenty time to decide on the hoodie but I like that idea.
  • edited January 2013
    I'm just getting my hubby something small this year. Not sure what I want to give him yet though. We are going to Santa Cruz that weekend so I'd rather spend the money while we're there:) @mommylovessparkle balloons is a great idea, my lo loves them. I'll probably get him a teddybear, balloins, and candy.
  • @juliansmommy ya that's why IM just thinking of small creative things I can't really spend too much. But weekend away is great I hope you guys have an amazing time!
  • edited January 2013
    You are all such amazing wives...making me feel a little guilty over here! I get so busy with everyday life I forget to do all these amazing things! You got me thinking now. :) @jules @nameless @perly @mommylovessparkle @juliansmommy

@nameless Did you say you know a mom who makes dinners to go? Like as a small business? I've always thought about doing something like that to make money but never knew if anyone actually does it & how.
  • edited January 2013
    yep! ..the dinners are homemade of course, serves a family of 5 and is only $30..she also delivers if you're not to far.
    They way I found out is because shes in a local group on fb..
    you should give it a try!! @Wilsomom
  • edited January 2013
    Well your much more busy then I am that in itself is amazing and should be appreciated everyday. Plus it's time for the men to do something special that's why I just do small things for him that way gives him room to do whatever he wants.
    @wilsomom
  • @wilsomom oh don't feel guilty! You have A LOT more responsibilities than i do... I just kinda hang out at home clean and cook lol. Do what you think you should do, even if its something small :)
  • I just realized i said studded lol i meant stuffed animals lol sorry

@Jules yeah i have quite an imagination ;)

@wilsomom don't feel like that your awesome and really busy (I'm guessing lol )
  • edited January 2013
    Well good because I'm all ears I need one more idea. I went bought the new lube today that's good for those ttc and something sexy to wear and I'll decorate our room. This is for the days I'm going to be fertile I'm going to try get him in the mood since that's first week of his new job. Then I need another idea for the night after. And I'm doing all the sweet things for him on Valentines day and let him do whatever he has planed. I wish I was ovulating around Valentines day would sure make it easier on me lol.
    @mommylovessparkle
  • I'll probably just get him a card and some candy and make dinner for him. His bday is the 23rd, so I never really go all out for valentines day.
  • @trixiesmom8 that's great idea we did that last year we made dinner together it was super fun! But we kinda did sea food over load and my stomach hated me next day :(
  • Lol yea, I'll probably make some sort of pasta. We love pasta lol. I love making dinner together...it is sweet.
  • @trixiesmom8 we love to make stuff together too it's very fun. last night we made banana part muffins for todays breakfasts they are good and it was fun!
  • Oh those sound good!! It is very fun.
  • @trixiesmom8 they are good and pretty healthy!
  • That's even better!
  • Lol that's what I thought too!