ugh my husband doesnt understand

That he doesn't always have to have new or namebrand shit. He is wanting to purchase tools for his job ok find and dandy. But he doesn't seem to get through his thick hard headed skull that sometimes you can find things cheaper barely used even namebrand items. Also, asked him about why he doesn't ask for these items for like special occasion. For example, my daddy is all the time buying him tools. My dad usually ask me. Then I hint around to my husband who acts like he don't need no tools. My daddy then buys him a tool he could use but not as often as others. Easy way to cut cost hell he has Birthday coming up he should be asking for tools not money, going to some race track ugh men.

Comments

• Unfortunately I agree with your hubby on the brand name tools, cheap tools suck!

However, I totally agee with you about the timing. I think us women put off buying our expensive "tools" (cookware, kitchen aids, steam mops, etc.) when money is tight, but the men pretty much think it's a neccessity!
  • I don't mind brand name but he could check pawnshops, Craigslist,onemans junk for barely used. He was wanting a 100 dollar flashlight O.o I know for fact u can get flashlights cheaper than that. I go to consignment shops for namebrand clothes. I'm going tostart looking for his tools see what I can find @wilsomom
  • Agree with @wilsomom! As a former mechanic, brand is everything with tools. Definitely not an area you can skimp on brands :)
  • Well yeah a $100 flashlight sounds a bit extreme! Lol Craigslist sounds like a good idea