drivers test update!

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
I PASSED!!! :D
Thanks everyone for all the tips :)

Comments

• Yay congrats mama:)
  • @isnino thanks I keep thinkn is this real lol!
  • Yeay! Congrats :) where you going to drive first lol? When I was 16 and got mine the first place I went was Shoe shopping I love shoes then when I was leaving I was backing out of my parking space and was just looking down to put it in drive from reverse as this girl on her phone backs right into me. Obviously it's my first thing anything like this happens and although it wasn't my fault I still felt bad. Well she comes out and starts cussing me out as she's still on the phone. She was soo mean so I called my dad we lived right down the street he came fixed it all saved the day I thought he would be mad at me but it was obviously her fault for being on the one totally not paying attention soo he wasn't mad at me at all but the girl who was only couple years older shut up fast I once he was there lol. :)
  • @jules thanks. Hmm idk its ugly day so I'll prolly just go
    home lol omg that happened the day u got them that sux!!
  • I know but I was very glad my dad was there to save the day so at first it sucked but then it was kinda funny cause she was pretty much being bully then my dad tells her. It's so something I would go for my daughter now that I'm older and one day she will be driving and get scratches on the car like I used to.
  • congratulations
  • Yay i knew u could do it :)
  • Thanks everybody @NylasMommy I didn't lol i was so nervous I only missed 2 !
  • Awww thats freakin great girl :) now u can go anywhere u want
  • edited February 2013
    @NylasMommy thanks i no ! Rite wen I passed it I got out an let my mom drive lol I'm sooo tired of driving I been practicing so much