im full of emotions--update bottom :/

ValVal
edited February 2013 in Getting pregnant
THe Boyfriend finally sees the urologist tomorrow!!!!!!
Im soooo Excited even tho i know its just gna be a simple dr visit. Probably just ask questions and send him to get blood work--

Comments

• Yay how exciting. You may finally get some answers.
  • @stephforever89 Yes i hope so. But Im pretty sure its gna take some time before we actually get some answers
  • Hope you guys get some much needed answers!
  • edited February 2013
    It will definitely take some time! Good luck! For our patients, they would get bloodwork done, (testosterone and fsh), urine and sperm counts (but I know that's been done already). Along with a manual exam to check the testicles. There's also a FISH test that you should inquire about. look forward to an update!
  • How exciting! I don't think it will be too long since you guys already did so much they got his sperm count they had u do that sex test they might have some good pointers and I'm sure a lot of answers for the basic questions. But it's great step towards the goal. I can't wait to hear how it goes!
  • hope things get better for u guys I know the feeling
  • Thanx girls im just sitting here in waiting room while hes in there im nervous hes not going to know some answers :/ I hope they call me to go in there after he gets checked!!
  • I want to cry-- the urologist that he seen isn't from our town hes from like an hr away he looked at his SA results n says he doesnt like our hospital so he wants to take another SA test at the hospital where he's from ... this is gna be lllooooonnnngggg process!!!! Another couple of years I see :(
  • Yes, it is definitely no quick process. I'm sorry hun. Another semen analysis is definitely expected.
  • I'm sorry it's ok maybe since the doc knows how long you been trying he will try get you in sooner. but today was much needed step towards the right direction. For now eenjoy your partner bc after all God is in charge and you never know when he will bless you with a baby!. I know its hard I'm still waiting too but I tell myself everyday to just relax and enjoy my husband!
  • @captivated-- yeah very expected i just think driving an hr just to drop off a cup of semen is a lil too much for me lol if you know what i mean but def. need to do it
    @jules- thanx hun. Youve been really supportive. But i do agree its on Gods hands-- Our relationship just keeps on getting better as the years go by. I have to stay positive for him.
  • Well I'm glad I can be supportive I sure know that you just like myself need some support from time to time and we all go through things and have our good and bar days. I really think that from everything you told me in general that things are going in great direction. Your relationship is getting better and some progress with the doc is better then nothing. I have good feeling about it watch you will be prego before me ;)..I've been saying lots prayers for you ever night all in Gods time we will both get our answers!