What's the most spontaneous...

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
What's the most spontaneous crazy thing you have ever done???

I'm off tomorrow and work fri and sat.. And I'm really just wanting to hop in my car and drive 6 hours to pick up a friend that wants to come home but can't cause he has a motorcycle and it's raining... I've never done anything spontaneous :-/

Comments

• That sounds fun and you be helping someone! My husband and I always do stuff like that even us getting married was spontaneous but thanks to him and my family it was beautiful and romantic. I think that everyone should do spontaneous things from time to time as long as it's not something stupid lol..
  • My husband is off 3 days in a row. Before having kids we would pack up and head to St. Louis (4-5 hrs away) and just hang out for a few days.
  • @1stWoodsBaby we head to St Louis out of boredem sum times to lol
  • Moved halfway across the country.
  • Every vacation we take. If we plan it we will find a reason not to do it. Vegas three times Niagara once and fl a couple times
  • edited February 2013
    When my husband & I were just dating he was an over the road truck driver. I went to the truck stop (with 3 small kids in tow) to see him off on a trip half way across the country. Somehow he asked if we wanted to go & we said yes & went! Me, him & 3 small kids half way across the country in a semi - total spur of the moment! It was a blast & we still talk about it today. :)
  • @wilsomom that sounds fun! something like that has to be spontaneous other wise I would be stressing out about making sure I have everything the kids need lol
  • I wish I was more spontaneous...hell I wish my husband was more spontaneous :(
  • I don't think I've ever done anything spontaneous lol maybe ditching school with my friend and going to my boyfriends (who also ditched) house across the city. Then making love in his room while my friend was in the living room hoping his mom wouldn't come home from work lol
  • @wilsomom tisk tisk you know how illegal that is.lol unless he runs his own authority.
    I used to sneak in the truck (drvie way b4 I was allowed ) hide everytime we got pulled thru a scale. We got really good at the suicide switch. For those who no nothing about driving truck that is switching drivers running down the freeway bc we don't have time to stop. Think about that the next time you decide to hang out beside a semi. Trust me if I pass one I do it at least 10 mph faster.

• @char At the time I didn't realize how illegal it was! lol We did a suicide switch once years later after I got my cdl's. :)
  • @wilsomom We ran jit freight we did them a lot while I was pregnant.
  • That was my hubby does now for gm. @char