using sex......

Have you "ever" just had sex to get rid of all the anger of the day? Of ask the anger,hate, hurt,
JUST OF EVERYTHING!!!
That during it you are just grunting and moaning like its no one business?
And you are slapping and pulling your husbands hair and CRYING!?!
IDK it was dose kind if nights for me and I just want to know if anybody else is like this?
Idk why I have been feeling really stressful these past few days. I really feel like tommy is not helping me at all with the kids. I do everything! And then at the end of the day. I get no kind of support. I just feel like crying to someone. But I CAN'T! THE ONLY PERSON THAT COMES OVER IS THE FRIEND THAT I'M HELPING HER PLAN AND DO HER BABY SHOWER...AND ALL SHE DOSE iS JUDGE! Always comparing her stuff to mine or try to tell me how to raise my KIDS! IDK MAN IM ALL OVER THE PLACE! IM SORRY TO TAKE UP YALL TIME IF YALL READ THIS.

Comments

• well I've never done that bc I would be to upset to even let him near me but I have my days of ffrustration. I'm sorry your having bad day. and if I can be honest your friend doesn't sound like very good friend. I think friends should be honest but there's no reason to compare that's just stupid of her. she should be there for you just like you are for her sound to me like she's lucky to have you and should be thankful! I hope you have better day tom and I'm here if you need anyone to talk to im happy to listen sometimes it's nice to just get it out. :)
  • Thank you girl!
    And I know but its not even like "oh lok what I have n u dnt." Its more like "ugh thats to kuch I won't waste that money on that." Or "I am never going to let my son use my phone!" Im like ugh just cause you are pregnant I dnt tell you how it is x-( !!
    @jules
  • Im awake if you wanna text me!
  • No, when I am really angry at him I don't let him touch me.
  • Angry sex is the best. Happens to me all the time. Maybe we are both just strange.
  • @captivated It sure is.

@CANT_WAIT93 Sorry hun I'm not much help.
  • Lol it's very true!
  • I use sex as an outlet all the time. You aren't alone! I feel better afterwards.
  • I haven't done that. I really should though.. lol.