Overdue Again :-(

edited February 2013 in Pregnant
I know babies come when they're ready. In fact, I wear it as a badge of honor that I carried my son 42 weeks and 5 days. But I was really really hoping I might be redeemed a little this time; that maybe my daughter would come a little early or at LEAST on time! Well, today is our due date and of course she's a noshow. I'm so done being pregnant and so stressed out thinking I'm carrying another 42 weeker!

Comments

• Where I live they only let you go over to 41 weeks hope she comes soon for you
  • Wow! How big was it first?
  • I don't blame you I would be ready too..your babies must be very comfortable :). Mine was early so IM sure next time will be even earlier and I was done then can't imagine going over 2 weeks. Around here they usually only go over by 1 week then induce.
  • :( I'm sorry, maybe she will come in the next day or two! I'm still prego, sitting at a 3!
  • edited February 2013
    I had my daughter that last day of the 42 week and was told if she wern't to come that day or that day after they were gonna induce me. I was so lucky she came that morning after.

• My first 2 were born 2 weeks early. My third was atleast 2 weeks overdue and was induced. Hoping our 4th and last will be early like the first 2.