Safety 1st Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty Good-Bad?

edited February 2013 in Potty Training
Mommies who have boys. Have you had this potty?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2580939&CAWELAID=107524675&pla=plab&cagpspn=pla

I want to make sure the peepee guard is tall enough. I'd hate for pee to splash everywhere :/ Going to start introducing the potty soon. I REALLY like that this one is has a soft seat. Thanks ladies :)

Comments

• Ok I don't have the seat BUT..I just looked at its reviews on toys r us and ..almost 300 reviews and only 2 stars...seems a lot of people say it soaks up pee and starts to smell really bad..even when wiped down after each use...I might reconsider...
  • edited February 2013
    Horrible horrible horrible. My niece had one and i absolutely hated it. The soft seat sounds nice but it can crack. My nephew bit a chunk off my nieces. Idk. I really did not like it. I would never buy one.
  • Before my daughter had a chance to use it she bit a huge chunk out of the pee-pee guard part.... and it tears easily...
  • My step mom got this one then had to by a diffrent one my little brother would but use it
  • I got one for my son and before we even started potty training, I decided I hate it. The pee guard is not tall enough.. I was thinking if keeping it for my daughter, but maybe I'll just return it.
  • Ohh man. :( I didn't even think to look at the reviews on there. Duh. I always do. I am loosing it.
    Thank you ladies :)
    Which one do YOU suggest?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's the pregnancy brain! Sticks with ya forever! ;-)

I don't have a recommendation...but I am following this post bc I am might start introducing the potty soon.
  • I also have the froggy potty but i have a girl.