k ladies i need some help....

Ok lady's i am in need of some help, my husband is trying to find a support group for dads and child loss. We lost our son Caleb back in 2011 and since then ive leaned on my angel mommies i found on here. He is looking for a place where he wont be judged by women who will think that men dont suffer the same after a loss. He wants to be accepted as an angel daddy and find others dads who have gone through a loss and to help fathers who have gone through it. Please mommies give me some help....xoxoxo to all of you.

Comments

• Make a Facebook group?
  • Well you can either make group and tell the ladies on the other group that their husbands are free to join and try to encourage it. But I don't see a problem with him becoming part of your group I know if it was me and I was, last of that group I would never judge a man for being part of it he lost his baby too. And I'm sorry you guys had to go through this.
  • Wow, that's amazing...most dads tend to shove their feelings aside. Maybe him starting his own group would work because then he'd be getting support but also helping others at the same time. I'm sorry about your loss, it it's a very painful thing to go through.
  • There are many Facebook groups he can join. There's one called Grieving Fathers. Im sure i've seen others but i don't remember. There is also a book i got for my husband so he could read, its called Grieve Like A Man by Jonathan Fann.
    I can't think of more, but those were a couple of things i could find when i tried offering help for my husband when we lost our daughter.
  • Thank you ladys. @ perly husband joined grieving fathers last night before going to bed
    And as i sit writing this i am waiting for him at a local grieving parents support group i have been going to. This is is first time going n i am happy that he can feel that its ok to bond with other mom n dads who have gone through what we have.
  • He sounds like an amazing man :)
  • @timebandit yes, support groups are really good. You're welcome :)