update

hey lovelies! I just wanted to give ya'll a little update! I have been so busy with settling into a new place & taking care of the mommy/wifey duties! & my phone doesn't get much signal out here. Well I am 3 months post partum still EBF I don't know for how long but as soon as I stop bf I gain weight so for now I am atill going lol. Joseph is doing great! Such a happy baby! & I find it not hard to even take care of both of them! Jacob will bw two next month I don't know where the time has gone, I remember like it was yesterday I was pregnant with him eating food reading pregly posts! We all have come a long way huh? As for my VBAC update I feel great I have been doing some pretty hard core exerscises don't even feel a thing! Feels good to not have that pain from the incision anymore. Even though I was scared an alot of stories made me feel like it was a life or death situation it'ste best damn deciscion I ever made! I want to thank ya'll for having my back and answering a lot of questions for me. Thanks for the support preglies! I still have a lot of ya'll on fb I mostly get on their and even then I leave it dead for a couple of days but I wanted to give the preglies with no fb an update

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Glad everything is going well! My youngest is also a Joseph & a sweet, happy boy! :) Did you say you had a vbac? That's awesome! Sounds like you're doing great with the bfing & exercising, keep up the good work! Oh & I LOVE your hair! :)
  • Hey! I haven't seen you around in a long time. Glad to hear everything is going so well
  • @wilsomom awww you have a joeyboo too & yes i had a vbac im so glad i finally got to experience a vaginal birth. & thank you!
    @littlefae i know ive been MIA thanks hun!