I'm back and thinking about vlogging!!!!!!!

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
I probably don't know anyone on here anymore but I've been on here for around 2 or so years on and off! I'm thinking about doing a vlog on you tube. Not sure what about yet. Probably just my life. And I'm also planning to have another baby so we will be getting pregnant in the next year

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Welcome back. Why do you want to do a vlog, if u don't mind me asking. Sounds fun if you're really into that stuff. How many kids so you have now? Good luck on getting pregnant we tried this month when do you want to start trying?
  • I love vlogs. I'm not sure how I will go lol but I made one entry when I was pregnant and a few other videos that I never got around to uploading. I have 2 girls. I feel bad saying this for the people who find it hard to conceive but I fall pregnant first try every time so I want to try either may for a Feb baby or December for a September baby :) good luck to you too hun xxx
  • Well if it's your passion you should do it! Ya I'll see Tom of I'm a lucky as you with my daughter it happened after first try and this was first cycle we could actually try so will see if not I'll keep trying! We want at least one more then will see after that one how we feel lol
  • edited February 2013
    What exactly is a vlog? I'm assuming it's a video log, but tell me more...sounds interesting!
  • I had a vlog. It's a lot to keep up with. I did it for two years. Editing blows. Lol I was a YouTube partner for a year and am still apart of Google AdSense. It's fun, but a lot of hard work and It's easy to do just a few and stop.
  • edited February 2013
    @jules well good luck hun I hope you get a bfp! How exciting, I love babies. I would have a million but I'm pushing it asking for one more lol. My kids are 6 years apart so I said my youngest needed a friend lol. @wilsomom well though my last pregnancy I just looked up videos on u tube all the time! You can see women's week by week video logs on these pregnancy, people trying to induce, birth videos, people taking live pregnancy tests and then of course there is other things like fashion, how to do make up etc. So I'm thinking of introducing myself to everyone and then when I fall pregnant all do a week by week vlog and just keep going from there. I ramble a bit so who knows if people will like me or not!!
  • @Mrs4c what's your YouTube name?
  • That sounds like fun, but I know I wouldn't have the time. Do you have youtube channel already started for it?
  • Thank you! Babies are best! I have step daughter she's 5 years older then our daughter though so we want another closer too and then go from there if we can afford maybe another who knows I just leave it in Gods hands :)... Good luck with the vlog I'm sure people will love you!
  • @Wilsomom yeah I have one set up. I have one video on it. Can't remember my name though lol. I'll have a look and let you know. @Jules thank you! I hope so! I wish I had all the money in the world add I would have a whole country of babies lol
  • edited February 2013
    My name is kylee Tate but for some reason when you search it nothing comes up and I can't put a link on here cause it comes up blank :( I swear I had a profile name, not just my name lol @Jules @wilsomom
  • edited February 2013
  • That's weird...are you getting direct link?
  • If you open it on the computer version it's therein what's direct link? @Jules
  • YouTube.com/watch?v=eJeoUsC4zkM
  • There we go. Then type www. First :)
  • Ooh I don't know I'm on my phone I'll have to see if it works on my pad