Secret Sisters Fb

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
Secret sisters is having an open admission on fb!
You all must think wow another group!
Well we made this group due to la la being deleted and then la la was created again.. We also added members who were deleted from la la..
People in secret sisters are wonderful ladies and mothers .. Fun and open!
Most got deleted from la la and couldn't be in a group with there close friends..
No one gets deleted for Inactivity we all have lives outside of FB..
We LOVE everyone..
We just want everyone to be and feel comfortable and YES you can be in as many groups as you want... We aren't your parents .. Who are we to tell you what you can and can not do..

So join us! even if your are in 10 groups lol
We just ask save the drama for yo mama haha

Comments

• The link shows me that the page is unavailable
  • @sands3 Kay let me fix it
  • i love my sisters thanks vitoria geraldine misha and lissa for running a great group no pressure or favoritism
  • Yes that worked
  • @waitingformybaby >:D< you are welcome!!! We try!!! It's all about the group not us! You all make the group... So THANK YOU!

@sands3 COOL!! Thanks
  • Ohhhh I save the drama for my momma! ;)
  • Funny that I wasn't added. (Insert shocked face here) ;)

I did thoroughly get a kick out of being sent a screenshot from your group talking about me being psycho. Good laugh though!
  • @captivated I was waiting for you to comment.. You did get added and yes kicked out.. Why because at first we actually said ok let's give her a chance..
    So we added you but then we lost a bunch of members once they seen you were added... We rather delete you then to lose members..
    Sorry
  • That is incredibly immature and hilarious. There's a block button. You use it when you don't want to see someone's posts. As a mature adult, you learn to deal with people you don't care for. It's a very simple part of life. I do feel quite special to have such an impact on these girl's lives though! Thanks for the flattery, ladies. :)
  • Which we have made a message about blocking before you were even accepted!! But it is what it is.. I'm sure you would do the same for your members or at least I'm hoping so.. I'm glad you "feel" special and flattered .. I personally wouldn't but to each is own.. @captivated

Enjoy
  • edited February 2013
    I don't have a fb and I'm glad I don't but what happened to "we love everyone?" :-?
  • Actually, I would not do so for my members. I don't approve of immaturity nor advocate it. I've had members leave because of personal conflicts that occurred outside of my group with other members. I would tell them tough crud and grow up. The number of members in my group is not important to me. If someone is going to let an internet stranger effect them so much, its best they aren't a part of my group. I have mature adults in mine. I prefer to keep it that way :)

As for you not being "flattered", thats unfortunate. Any time someone thinks of me often, I am flattered. I can't help if certain individuals remain so intimidated by me.
  • @Juliansmommy trust and believe honey I do love everyone.. I'm not about to argue over something so petty..
    This is NOT just my group... it is EVERYONE'S group.. We as admins make sure things go smooth that is all.. So if they feel uncomfortable in any way we take that into consideration it has nothing to do with numbers @captivated we can care less about that. But say everyone leaves because of you hmmm then we are left with one member.. Not very wise... IMO so to each is own.. I'm sure you don't care anyway .. We have mature adults in our group they just prefer not to deal with you I'm assuming.. what's funny is you act as if you don't care but you commented on this post... You act as if you don't care but you are low key making sarcastic comments LOL girl bye.. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
    This convo is OVER.. it's going to turn into something that isn't worth my time..

Stay humble
  • Toodles ;)

Also, mature ladies don't make ignorant and cruel posts about ladies' pregnancy losses. Very, um, mature group ya got going on. I posted because other people on pregly definitely deserve to know what groups to avoid. Considering the messages I've already gotten in reference to your group, it has served its purpose. I don't like to see ladies join groups to get bullied and harrassed down the road.

There also would not be one member (me), as the screenshots I receive from your group are from multiple women. Very many are dissappointed with the tone of your group. But hey, if there are those who like all of that drama and bullying, thats great. I appreciate not being a member. I've got three great groups with great ladies!

As for it being "everyone's" group? Catchy. Considering those are the exact words I used on my pregly post weeks ago when I created Peacocks. Teehee. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they say.
This discussion has been closed.