so excited

edited February 2013 in Sleep
My first didn't sleep through the night until he was 6 months old so I was prepared to do it again with my second. She is 8 weeks old and has slept through the night this whole week! Last night we fed her at 9pm and she is still sleeping at 645 this morning a ten hour stretch is crazy! :)

Comments

• Niiiiice!!!!! I hope my little man on the way is the same way, my 16mo didn't start sleeping through the night till 12mo!!
  • wow Congrats
  • That's wonderful! Did you do anything different this time around?
  • Last time i would get up to make a bottle the second he started fussing. this time when she starts to fuss i give her a bink and turn her music toy back on ...ill do that 2 to 3 times before actually getting up to make a bottle i started it a couple weeks ago bc there were many times i would put her bink in to soothe her while making the bottle and when i would get back she would be out cold so i figured she must have not been that hungry lol. @wilsomon

@excitedforoctober good luck i hope he does too! Even six months with my first seemed crazy long :)

• That's awesome! :)
  • That's awesome! I did the same thing with both of my kids and they are excellent sleepers. They would sleep all night from 8 weeks old.
  • Wow congratulations my daughter slept through the night starting at 4 months.
  • Many that's nice! Levi is almost 9 months and doesn't sleep they the night! However bring that I was breast feeding I always thought he need to eat.for about a week now he has only been waking up once. So that's great for him. 730 bed time, wakes up like 230-330 bottle then up around 7. when it started I always found myself checking on him cuz it was weird he slept so good! Lol
  • Same with mine! My daughter was 7mo before she consecutively slept through the night. My son started sleeping through at 4 weeks. Amazing!