BURNING MY HAIR OFF

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
have u guys seen that utube video that is just so funny gotta see it idk how to post it on here but gotta c it lol

Comments

• I saw it..it's kinda sad...
  • Is it that one hair tutorial gone wrong? Where that kid is trying to curl her hair and the piece comes off? I thought that one was funny lol.
  • How does that happen? Did she not smell it? I saw the smoke... How does a person even do that?
    I don't curl my hair... Rarely use a straight iron.
    Was it the product she used? Was it to high did she wrap her hair around it to tightly?
  • Yes hilarious lol
  • @littlefae she probably has damaged hair from either dying it or putting on too many chemicals her hair didn't need or something. I know hair doesn't just fall off. Her hair had to have been completely damaged for that to happen.
    Thing is that sometimes people think that hair dying or bleaching is as easy as just going to the store and buying the cheap box of dye and doing it yourself. Although it is easy, it damages your hair and after a while the hair gets so thin and broken that it ends up falling off like In the video. That's why its important to always pay a little extra and have it done by a professional.
  • I didn't think it was funny..sucks though
  • @perly yea lol its funny I can replay it over and over and get a laugh with tears lol
  • @LittleFae idk how that happen but I can also c smoke
  • @perly yup bleaching ur hair get damage like mine but I still bleach it lol
  • @nameless it does suck but to me funny lol
  • For some reason I think this isn't her real hair... it looks more like how plastic hair burns when she holds it up.... plus her reaction is like 'oh ok'.... vs a typical 'Oh SH!T' hehe....
  • @Lilbit01_209 that's actually how real damaged hair falls off. I have an older cousin whose hair fell off. She was always dying and bleaching her own hair, so when she was 15 she bought a bleaching kit to remove a dark color she had in her hair. She put it on and waited the time said on the box and when she went to wash her hair, it started falling off. And it didn't fall off from the root, it just kinda broke off at different lengths. Its weird how hair works.
  • Thank you for explaining it ladies. I was just shocked to see it happen like that.
    And I think it was a legit video, her reaction was the same as mine. Just pure shock. She might have done the crying and cussing after the shock wore off.
    I showed my husband the video and his jaw dropped

And while I don't find the video lol funny. I also don't feel sad for her. She didn't have to post the video. She wants the laughs. Maybe she finds it funny now. If it was me that video would never see the light of day and I would be taking what happened to the grave...
  • I've also seen what happens with damaged hair and it just breaking off in chunks at weird lengths. Just never seen or herd of it burning off like that
  • Lol she obviously has no clue about hair and shouldn't be giving a tutorial. "Take a shower, use this, whatever, anyways..." Before I knew what was gonna happen I was like wow this girl is clueless hahaha. Sorry that's the hairstylist in me!
  • @starrxoxo9 kinda like my cousin(the one whose hair fell off) she tried telling me she knew alot about hair styling just because she applied to the Paul Mitchell school lol.
    Needless to say she never even started a class, and up to this day she is still undecided about what she wants to do.

I honestly don't feel bad for the girl. Im not trying to say that she deserved what happened, but in order for her hair to fall off it had to had been damaged which means she was being careless about her hair. Sometimes things like these need to happen in order to come to our senses and start being a little more careful with things like our hair.
  • @lilbit01
    @starrxoxo9
    I believe its real and I probably have the same reaction n shock lol
  • Hahahaha I saw it and I thought it was hilarious. Her reaction and face was what got me
  • @angie87 that's wat got me to lol