wat is this pain (TMI)

ValVal
edited February 2013 in Trying to conceive
Im on CD 28 i took a HPT this morning negative-- anyway my Va ya ja hurts-- like the inside walls are swollen. couple of days ago i tried DTD hurt so much i had to have him stop. i cant sit down right now how bad it bugs me.. wha can this be?

Comments

• It could be the possible on set of a yeast infection....I know for me especially during pregnancy when im about to get one my vag gets really tight like a virgin and if I have sex it gets really swollen and painfully after
  • @firstTimeMommy0928 thats what i was thinking maybe a yeast infection-- i havent had one for Years-- but i have no weird discharge or smell
  • Mine hurts after sex now that I am pregnant.
  • how far along are you? @excitedforOctober
  • Pregnancy does cause increased blood flow to the area...is cd 28 possibly still too early for you to test?
  • ValVal
    edited February 2013
    it shouldnt be.. i tested this morning negative but if last weeks spotting was implatation spotting that was only 5 days ago-- how long after implatation bleeding can you get a positive result?
    @wilsomom
  • Well I tested 5 days after I felt implantation cramps & it was negative but I took another one at 7 days & it was positive. I googled it too & it said it takes about a week after implantation for a bfp on an early results test. :)
  • @wilsomom whoo wooo I still have hope lol itll be a week after implantation spotting on thurs so I still have hope :) lol but this pain is getting worse :(
  • My fingers are so crossed for you they're about to break! Lol :) I'm not sure what the pain could be though unless maybe an infection starting like the others said. I can't wait until Thursday now! :)
  • According to my days app..I should ovulated thursday the 14th exactly one week later I got that spotting holy moly-- im getting really excited now I just realized that @wilsomom
  • That sounds exactly like what happened to me! I hope you get your bfp! :)
  • (except mine was cramping instead of spotting, but I'm sure it was implantation.)
  • cd29 14 dpo cervix high and firm-- im thinking AF will show tomorrow..cm has a tint of brown..
    anyway im assuming this is a east infection any good over the counter medicine?
  • Wait.. I thought high & firm was a good sign?! Don't say that! Lol
    I always use the genetic Monistat 7. (sp?)
  • High and firm usually means pregnant brown is implantation. I would test again when u get chance. But also remember that every one is different and cervix can change in hours but if your late you should be able to test.
  • @jules i was thinking about you.. did AF ever show up?? aghh im not too sure about it this month. I tested yesterday n bfn af was due today.. nothing so far... i havent checked cervix since this morning..I have a yeast infection so im tring to stay out of of there lol
  • I meant generic Monistat 7 not genetic. Lol
  • Well good idea on not messing around. But I'm doing ok af didn't show on day 6 of being late I tested on the 22nd and today both were negative pretty fast.... I guess I'm just late but I don't feel like af is on its way either. IM going to my on on Tuesday for this pain thing I've had I figured it's time to have it looked at soo if noting by then hopefully they can help.
  • You and I are on the exact monthly cycle dates. I too am on cycle day 30 and nothing. We'll see.
  • Yeeeea im out!
  • Well I thought lmbo this cycle is crazy!!! Still spotting just a lil I thought for sure id wake up eith it..nope. im thinking I didnt ovulate this month. Its cd 30. Hoping the spotting stops
  • Did you test today just in case?
  • NO but im def. out. it become havier righ now...o WELL!!! im so over this!!
  • Boo :( I'm sorry
  • dnt give up miracles do happen
  • @Roxy is right they do but sounds like you're like me just having weird cycle. I'm officially 8 days late which is not normal for me. But I have nothing no symptoms no spotting so weird...
  • Im so sorry. :( Any news about treating hubs? I don't see conception happening until things are situated on his end hun.