Someone post something I'm bored!

Comments

• what time is it were u r
  • Ok... here i go lol.
  • it's 11:22 here
  • @roxy am or pm? Where are you?
  • pm Cali and u?
  • Its 1:28am here in Houston.
  • I'm in Pennsylvania. I hate it here the people are just down right rude and close minded. Plus it is cold, and snows.

It drives me nuts! Most of my close friends travel south or west in the winter so I have no one. My best friend lives in Florida. I would love to move but I was an idiot and wanted my son to live near his father and now (9 years later)that I told my ex I was planning on moving south he wants to be a part of my son's life. Great for my son but sucks a$$ for me.
  • Lucky ladies you have warmth and sun shine...
  • Well just so you know, Texas is pretty cold right now =\
  • The temperature is in the 60's during the day and very low 40's during the night.
  • Wow @perly it is 40's - 30's (often lower) during the days and 20's to the low teens at night here. I'd gladly take 60's.
  • I wouldn't be able to live in cold weather lol so u tell ur ex ur moving and now he wants to b n ur sons life wth make him move were ur planning on moving u did it for 9 years ugh men
  • I really hate the weather changes especially because this is a very humid city already, and i have bad allergies. But it can literally be in the high 70's one day and the next can be in the even high 50's.
    I think that is what really sucks about the weather here in Houston. Cold or hot, its always humid.
  • He always had excuses... I just had enough and Hubby wanted to move to. The whole situation pisses me off to no end but it is more important for me to know my son will know his father, I never knew mine. Even if my opinion of him is.... Well... Let's just say not positive.

We still may move if Hubby can find work down there. He has a decent paying job up here and with how the job market is now a days it would be foolish to give it up. But he has been looking for transfers and promotions.
  • I went to Texas once I hated the weather ewww human
  • I think I could deal with the humidity if it ment not having to dress for an arctic expedition just to take out the fracking garbage.
  • Lol @roxy yeah I'm not big on humans either.

:p
  • at least u tryed I mean not many women well move close to the ex for there kid but I also think its important for him to have he's dad I didn't really have my intill n got sick and now decides to come around speaking of him I'm gonna make a discussion of him lol
  • lol I think I said that wrong
  • Dads, and why they some times suck nads was a paper I wrote from English in high school. Dumb ass teacher told us to write about our fathers and refused to listen to me about how I didn't know mine. Lol, my mom was called in and she told the principal that my father did suck nads, and the teacher should listen better. I got an A+, the teacher hated me.
  • edited March 2013
    Stupid phone
  • I think we lost perly
  • @roxy yeah if you don't like human, Texas is definitely not for you hahaha jk :)

i hate the weather. Especially now that Im pregnant.
  • You didn't lose me lol. Hubby works nights so i won't be going to bed until 6am when he gets home lol.
  • I also think I'm done. My phone is acting up and school is a half day today due to Dr. Seuss having a birthday. Night @Roxy
  • nads lol
  • boooooooo I guess u have a excuse its like 3am were ur at lol night
  • I'm in PA too! I just moved here from south jersey. The snow pisses me off because it NEVER amounts to anything but it snows all the time -_-