weight lost

I need some good weight lost plans and exercise.

Comments

• edited March 2013
    I get my ideas from FITNESSRX magizine. Start slow with the diet..unless u have awesome self control and discipline. I found that when I just started out watching portion size I lost a lot more then when I just diet. Could be different for u of course. Paleolithic diet is pretty hot right now but its a tough diet to stick to. I got bored fast with it but it tones you up like crazy when you excercise.
  • Look up Dr Ian Smith's shred diet. U have to buy the book but its wonderful. Normal but healthy food. Low Cal/low Carb with your choice of cardio exercise 5days/week. I just finished it and lost 13lbs over 6 weeks
  • My fitness pal has really helped me.
  • ^^^^^ same here when I was dieting I'm trying to diet again but its hard I love soda and junk food lol
  • Pregnancy? Lol. Once back to normal after my first I was 25 under pre pregnancy weight. 23 weeks and I have only gained 4 pounds this time.
  • @char Im 30wks and i've only gained 6lbs.
  • @perly Rub it in. Lol
    I try really hard to watch myself when pregnant. I slipped the week b4 my doctors appt (I had enough donuts to fill a horse) I am bad on track now.
  • Lol. @char you'll be fine.
    i've only gained 6lbs since i got pregnant, but i was overweight when i got pregnant so its not all that cool. I'll still have at least 25lbs to lose once i give birth.