what drug makes you

Incoherent,completely out of it. Slurring of speech, fumbling. Moody. Also this person kept leavening the room like every 15mins. My husband said it could have been Xanax.

Comments

• Depends on the person really. Some people get that way with vicodin...I just get sleepy. Percocet could too. Or ambien...
  • Could be xanax or pain pills like oxycodone
  • Any downer. Too hard to pinpoint. Could be benzos or opiates.
  • I'm constantly on edge from my bil being habitual drug user. We never know when he going to flip out and take out everyone. His family don't seem to care. Yesterday he was soo fucked up he could barely even function at the family dinner. Why even come to a family gathering if ur going to be disrespectful. I'm super paranoid he going to lash out. How severe are the withdrawal he has been using drugs various kinds since the age of 14? He is now 20. @captivated @kayleigh27 @erkiehadagirl
  • Oxycodone made me feel so drowsy and just completely out of it.
    I stopped taking them right after i left the hospital cause i hated the feeling.
  • It depends on the drugs that he is on. Benzo withdrawal can be life threatening. Opiates withdrawal is horrific.
  • Could've been high on some really potent weed
  • It has to be xanax or opiates ive known to many people that have been addicted to those kind of drugs and thats exactly how they act...and most of them have passed away due to over dose.theres no way he was just high from smoking weed.my uncle is an opiate user and he would disappear all the time cause he kept loosing stuff and he would just be sitting there dozing off...that stuff is awful ive been there
  • My husband smokes weed. Weed don't make u act like he was acting. I wish he would grow up quit acting like he is the victim. Yea he kept smoking cigarettes in front of me and Isaiah. Someone would tell him no smoking cigarettes in the house. 10mins later he was smoking again. He kept forgetting. I know at one point he asked if he could smoke wtf. How are u that forgetful. Oh wait ur all z up. Ugh makes me sick. I wish there was a way to marry a love one without marrying the damn family. Lol @adriens_mommy @erkiehadagirl.
  • Unfortunately my mother and her husband have always been addicts(of just about everything- pills, alcohol, street drugs..) and after my son was born I had to make that choice of completely banning her from out lives because of the way she would act and I wouldn't have her subject me it my new family to it. I understand not everybody has the option to ban a person like that, but do what u must as a momma and wife to keep your babies away from that. Good luck to your family and husbands family, substance abuse has a way of being a monster and its not easy to overcome. This coming from a person who has seen it destroy, and gone there herself. Much love.