I THINK IM FINALLY ........

edited March 2013 in Health
getting my normal periods. I got off bc since Oct since then I been having to periods in a month Feb came 1 period now March is here and my app says 8 days late I feel my period coming just hope if she shows its just 1 I hate her lol

Comments

• 10 days late!!!!!!! says app ladies can this really b my body getting back to normal or otherwise
  • did u end up getting ur period
    @jules
    @val
  • Yes I did :( guess gotta keep trying but it's hard cause my periods have been soo weird all winter hopefully spring will be better. Have you tested?
  • no I haven't didn't know if its to early when r u suppose to test @jules
  • I say if you are a week late then test.
  • If it's saying you're 10 days late then you can definitely test. Are you hoping for a bfp?
  • @trixiesmom8 k
    @Wilsomom k nervous yes hoping but dnt want to get my hopes up then she shows up kinda scared. gonna buy a test later
  • Let me know the results! :)
  • @Wilsomom k I bought them but haven't test should I wait till morning or just test
  • Test now AND in the morning
  • @ExcitedForOctober k good thing I bought two then
  • @ExcitedForOctober
    I test and its negative
    @Wilsomom

may she well show I feel her coming idk
  • Awe I'm sorry, maybe test again in a few days if af doesn't show.
  • @Wilsomom k sure well ty
  • well a week late is plenty of time. now that you got a negative I would wait another few days though.
  • @jules yea I'm gonna give it a few more. whats weird also I had sex and ever since I been n pain like cramps maybe she's around the corner idk well see
  • yes this happened to me last month. And I'm usually on time and I was late and tested couple times just in case then af finally showed up.
  • @jules she playing with us lol
  • Well that's dumb! Doesn't she know she needs to be on time or not come at all?! Lol
  • @trixiesmom8 I know right lol
  • yes she is! and I sure don't like it.
  • @jules so its been 15 days now at first I thought I was gonna start my period the other day cause when I wiped it was light pink with kinda clear was gonna take a pic but I thought its af well haven't got nothing after that idk what's going on I have took two test couple days ago and both were negative should I buy more dollar test or just wait
    @Wilsomom
  • the 10 & 12 day I tested and yesterday I believe when I seen the light pink
  • and its been 28 days since my last period I'm confused I'm I late 28 days which I counted or 15 days that's what my app says
  • That sounds really confusing, especially with the app giving you different numbers & everything. You could always get a few dollar store tests that way it's not too expensive. Maybe call your dr & see what they think too. That's got to be so frustrating for sure.
  • @Wilsomom it is frustrating I think I'm gonna get some more dollar test I'm gonna wait on the Dr. vist gonna give it a week if no show gonnna call the Dr. but gonna try another test I feel af is coming but then again I didn't even know I was prego with my son I just kept feeling like my period was gonna start and she wasn't showing up so I just took a test and got a big surprise so for now its a waiting game
  • I didn't get a positive test until almost the second trimester with my son. It was ridiculous! I always get positives pretty early. I had to get a blood test to show positive. It's pretty rare, but it happens!
  • That's soo weird I think its good idea toget few dollar store tests and wait few more days to test with one then few more days for second cause I'm nto sure what ur normal af symptoms are and if its been 28 days since ur last af then u can't be 15 days late maybe like week sounds like ur app is messing things up little what day exactly what the first day of ur last period and how long did it last?
  • @captivated that's crazy