help

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
So i was cramping all day & pain was pretty bad so i just laid in bed. But i just used the bathroom & when i wiped myself the toilet paper was pink like im spotting. But when i look in the toilet for blood theres none so i wipe again its still pink :( could it b that i had a pap smear yesterday? I had my last trimester screening yesterday & everything was ok with Baby.

Comments

• my doctor told me it is normal to spot after a psp. I had one when I was 10 weeks and she told me don't freak out! for me I did not spot!
  • Yes, the pap can definitely cause that. Not sure about the cramping though...did that start after the pap?
  • The spotting is normal after a pap. Are you still cramping?
  • I hope everything's ok..update when you can.
  • Hope everything is ok!
  • My dr told me if I had cramping so bad that I couldn't get off the toilet to worry. Other than that cramping and spotting are normal. I was 10 along at that pointm
  • Thanks ladies, cramping wasnt so bad today. I didnt see anymore blood. Just trying to take it easy. Im 13 weeks & i got to see Baby again on thursday & Baby waved & sucked his/her thumb most of the Ultrasound. Made my heart melt so to see blood it freaked me out & especially at 3 in the morning. I had told my husband & he thought i was gona have a miscarriage.