Thursday night i found out

edited March 2013 in Loss
My grandma has 2-4 months to live. She has been the most inspirational person in my life and I am completely heart broken. I knew I would lose her one day but never expected itthis soon or to be because of stupid Fucking cancer. I believe in heaven but it's hard to believe in God when he does this to the most amazing and innocent of ppl. I just can't believe it's happening and I'm so heart broken for my grandpa too. I don't know how he will be without her.

Ok I'm done. Now I got myself crying. I'd like to go scream on a mountain top but I can't.

Comments

• I am so sorry, can't imagine how u feel. :(
  • I know maybe this is not gonna make sense, and its probably even annoying to have it said over and over again but know that all things do happen for a reason. Sometimes its hard to understand why these things happen, but always remember that there's always a rainbow after the storm. The loss of a loved one is always painful, and its hard to understand why the most wonderful people have to die... but it unfortunately is part of life. Take your time to feel and grieve. Cry as much as you want and take it all out, its all normal. And when you're ready, let god help you through this storm. He knows all of our hearts, and he understands. Take your time momma. We are all here for you as well.
  • I feel for you, my grandmother passed this way. She was a wonderful woman. Cancer stole my other grandparents as well as a really close aunt. I'll pray for you:) and your family
  • I agree with @perly and as far as the God thing it's just prove that there's a God because as we all know like on earth is not perfect but heaven is and as hard as it is right now she will be in much better place pain free and very happy. It's hard to even think right now but I've lost both my parents and thinking about that always makes me happy. BC as much as I want them around so they can see the life I've been blessed with. But they had not such good life so I like to think they are in better place now.