Comments

• Glad to hear your family is doing better. I had a friend who developed Bells Palsy in junior high and it took almost a year to go away. I hope yours eases up soon.
  • edited May 2015
  • Glad your taxes helped make it through, that's a blessing. Maybe a big party with lots of balloons to a 4 year old isn't as big as we would think. When you're that little everything seems bigger. Lol
  • I hope you get well soon! About your daughter I was going to say exactly same thing about kids have much different idea of big I'm pretty sure if you just have lots bollons just all'll over the place. I would just buy package blow them up yourself and they can just be scattered throughout the place that's cheap. And get like plastic table clothe of her color of choice at dollar store, then cake you can make or order at grocery store kids will eat it no matter what :) have friend and family over I'm sure she will think that's big bc of people and decorations! I hope it all works out. And she will have fun no matter what so don't be too hard on yourself.
  • Hey. Im sorry to hear about your health, i hope it eases up soon. My fil had that but now he seems back to normal. Im sure your 3yo will enjoy anything you put together. Your baby sounds like mine. Lol. Kirsten has turned into a monkey. Lol. She climbs on the couch, beds, chairs, table. Anything she can think of, she will climb. Its funny. It gives me and daddy heart attacks lol. But i know shes just exploring. So glad your hubby got a job. Good to hear from you, i was thinking of you.