My Son and SHOES!

He is OBSESSED with them! Everyday, all day, he is bringing me pairs of shoes to put on him. If I try to take them off, he throws a fit! There's been times that I even have to put him down for a nap with his shoes on. Smh. He seems to have some insane attachment to shoes. With my first, i couldn't get her to KEEP them on, lol. Anyone else's toddler liketthis?

Comments

• Lmao that is too funny!!!!
  • Miiiine! Mine does the same thing. I found that sometimes I can put them on his hands and he thinks its great lol
  • Really?? I must give that a go @doodles
  • Ya McKinley loves shoes, especially boots. She's always trying to wear them in the house. We have a few pairs that haven't been worn outside, so she's allowed to wear them inside.
    Yes, hands are funny! We also sometimes put them on her stuffed animals. Lol she thinks its hilarious!
  • Braiden wears boots all day long. Every single day. If they aren't on he screams until he gets them on. I've tried hiding them before after he went to sleep too, and he searched the entire house.
  • My God Son is the same way. He sleeps with slippers on. He has to have shoes on if you try and take them off he starts screaming and yelling at you. I thunk its so funny
  • Uriah never had the shoe-obsession. Mari however has had a shoe-fetish since 13 months (she's almost 2). She loves bringing everyone their own shoes, then returning them to the appropriate shoe-cubbies afterward. She particularly loves raiding my shoe closet and trying on my heels...Brian always says, "yeah, this girl is gonna be expensive"
  • My son is the opposite, I can't keep shoes on him. As soon I put them on him he kicks them off.
  • Sophia is always going and getting my shoes and only putting one on her right foot lol
  • My son puts on whatever shoes he can find and tries to walk around in them! It's really funny :)
  • My son loves heels! Lol.
  • edited March 2013
    My son use to hate shoes the left one side in particular but since I bought shoe laced ones instead velcro he hasn't been taking the off to much and he has he's favorite boots like daddy !!!!
    In the other hand my 6 years old daughter don't care never and my 4 year old daughter has always love shoes and this its since 14months old so if she don't like it she's not wearing them be same whit clothes
  • My daughter loves putting on other peoples shoes and tries to put her shoes on all day long
  • yep..she's been getting mad lately that I help her..since she wants to do everything by herself! ..she wears her boots all day long!
  • Jack brings me shoes all the time. Most of the time they aren't even his. He likes me to toss them back to the door so he can get them again. It's like a game of fetch with a 1 yr old