nervous :/

edited March 2013 in First Trimester
If i have you on my fbook plz dnt post anything about this on my page but i just found out im expecting again.. im due nov 18... im really nervous bc ive had 2 miscarriages and 1 little boy i lost one 6 months ago i used to be on this page alot but its been awhile.. im just really scared to loose another one :( im trying not to get to excited about it

Comments

• Don't let your fear consume you. Take a breath and do it one day at a time.
  • Im sorry, ive had 3 miscarriages and now I have 2 beautiful children, I know nothing can take the worry away but just remember every thing happens for a reason! Keep a smile on your face and try not to stress... (I know easier said then done)
  • It just sucks i want to be excited and tell everyone but i want to wait just in case something happens
  • I feel the same exact way. I have had so many losses that its hard to stay positive. Good luck!
  • @captivated how many have you lost? And how far along are u
  • Well good luck and I'm sure no words can take the worry away but ill be praying for healthy pregnancy for u try ur best to take one day at a time and its okay to be excited too :)
  • I've only had one loss in the second trimester and im currently pregnant again. I totally understand how you feel. I have 9 weeks left till my due date and i still feel scared all the time. I held off on buying things for the baby because i've been so scared. I can honestly tell you that taking one day at a time has been the only thing that kept me sane during this pregnancy.
    I feel guilty. I feel like this baby can't feel how much i really do love him because im afraid of getting too attached and then losing him.
    Pregnancy after a loss, no matter how early or late into the pregnancy, is always painful. And nothing anyone can say or do will take that feeling away. You just need to trust that what is meant to be will be, and that no matter the outcome, you are strong enough to go through any challenge life throws at you.
  • I am about six weeks along. I have two children and have lost six.
  • I know how you feel too. I've lost 3, the last one in the second trimester. I do have 9 healthy kids though & am currently 7.5 weeks. I haven't told anyone but my husband & on here & usually I blab it to the whole world right away! I think taking it one day at a time is great advice.
  • I lost a baby in June and now I'm pregnant Again when I found out I was having nightmares and scary thoughts going threw my head but I just started praying about it everyday
  • I don't understand u had too miscarriages but have one boy that's lives how far we're u when u lost the 2
  • My sister in law had the same problem and she had her daughter last month.. She didn't tell anyone until she was 36weeks and some odd days..
  • I had a mc around 10 wks with my first baby. The pregnancy after that was super stressful on me. After you experience a loss you never really lose that fear no matter how many pregnancies you have
  • I lost my fist baby at 10 weeks then got pregnant 6 months later and carried my son full term them about 6 months ago got pregnant again and lost it a week after i found out i was pregnant @waitingformybaby
  • Oh ok so this would be ur second baby I had my daughter had an ectopic and now I'm pregnant almost due I was scared with this one so I didn't say anything till I was almost 12 wks but everything will be fine don't stress too much second and consecutive pregnancies fly by
  • A very wise woman once told me we attract our worst fears. Do fear. Let go, let god. Ill keep you in my thoughts.