She ate creamy baby oil!

You know that split second when your changing your kids diaper and you take your eyes off their face for one second? Well that's what i was doing and from nowhere she found a bottle of creamy baby oil and started sucking it out!! What do i do?? Do i call poison control or give her lots of liquids and keep a very close watch? She didn't eat much just about a nickel size. Help!

Comments

• I'm not positive, I think with a small amount she will be okay but call the on call pedi
  • Sorry no one answered sooner! I'd be freaking out too!
  • Also sorry I don't have a real answer for you lol
  • edited March 2013
    Thank you @smcox :) I'm pretty sure she's okay now. I wiped all the lotion out of her mouth and she don't seem to feel sick or have tummy troubles. Thank you for replying though!
  • Hope she is doing okay! It's crazy how fast kids get ahold of things!
  • My little guy ate a little bit of Desitin yesterday! I freaked out and wiped as much as I could out of his mouth to where he started gagging. I literally also stepped away for a few seconds to walk to his closet and when I looked he looked up at me with the cheesiest smile and white desitin in his mouth! He looked so proud of it too like he had done the best thing in the world lol
  • My friends daughter used to eat lotion
  • Are you sure she didn't?? ;) lol
  • Oh my gosh i have a horrible memory lol @starrxoxo9 lol when you mentioned it i thought you mean the actual oil and was like "um no? I'd freak out if that happened." Lol but I'm pretty sure i did freak out. My daughter is so sneaky!! My eyes will be on her constantly but she'll still sneak something in front of me. Sneaky little babies these days lol.
  • Lol I know! We have a pool table and if you leave the chalk on the edge for a split second Tessa willrun up and grab it and try to eat it!!!
  • @starrxoxo9 sounds like our kids would make awesome spies/taste testers lol. They're so sneaky lol