Uh-oh why am I nauseous?

So as some of you may have read my fiance and I have decided to wait until December to ttc but I'm not on any birth control. We had sex the day I was ovulating which I did tell him I could get pregnant even using the all famous "pull out method". He still insisted. He pulled out well and truly before the big O but now I'm nauseous 6dpo and when I drank on Friday night I was extremely sick for 2 days! Just before anyone says, I'm well aware of pre ejaculation lol. I don't mind if I'm pregnant now, just isn't the best of timing. Guess we will see in 8 days!

Comments

• well its kinda early for symptoms but anything is possible. Good luck hope you get the answer you want in 8 days. :) maybe you just been little sick?..
  • Could be sickness or pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my daughter, we weren't trying but we weren't not trying either. We went out for my birthday about 10 days before my missed period and I felt so ill from drinking just two drinks. I thought I was getting the flu since it was February. Well something dawned on me that maybe I should take a test a few days later. Low and behold a week before AF was due I had a positive test.
  • @Jules it's really weird but I'm extremely sensitive to so many things, motion sickness being a big one. Diet change etc. When I was pregnant with Mj, the day after I conceived I became bloated and it got worse and painful up until a week after my missed period.. then I got REALLY sick. I new the day after conceiving that I was pregnant lol. I've been cramping since I ovulated but I've just been ignoring it. Now I have slight heart burn and slight nausea. I'm just ignoring it lol. It's probably nothing but would be funny if I was
  • @Kimalee2288 with my first I vomited around the time my period was due from drinking half a can of bourbon! I have felt weird since ovulation but because we weren't actually trying and he pulled out, I'm just going to ignore it because it could be nothing and I'll just wait and see if af comes. If I am, BLOODY hell I'm fertile lol. First was conceived using pull out method for 2 months. Second was first time having sex that n
  • My body is very sensitive too and years ago when I got pregnant for the first time the morning sickness started only days after we concieved and it was strong.
  • This pregnancy started with cramping after ovulation. That's what got me suspicious, because it felt like af cramps, but she wasn't due for almost 2 weeks.
  • I see well u never know :) hopefully u get the news ur hoping for soon! But I do hope u feel better as well. Its not fun having cramps or anything.