emotions...

edited March 2013 in Second Trimester
my emotions for the best of me. I cried cause my hubby said smart comment. then he brought up easter. which holidays are rough since I lost my mom. goodness one thing after another.

Comments

• I was a cry baby my entire pregnancy! it gets better! I'm sorry about your mom! :(
  • ty @starlilly. this time is only the fourth time crying and I am three months pregnant.
  • Im so sorry about your loss. Being pregnant makes me emotional too. I've been crying a lot more now because i feel huge.
  • I think it has to do.also with me being tired and body aches
  • It won't be your last! I cried at my daughters softball game! It was crazy, I works even cry when the other girls would do good! My husband got so use to seeing me cry he would ask if I was really upset or if it was hormones! Lol it wasn't funny then, but it is now! Yes being tired doesn't help it at all! Maybe you should have your iron checked, if it's low it can make you tired.
  • Very normal pregnancy thing!
  • The most recent water works show i put on was because i wanted to shower with my husband and he didn't want too so i immediately started crying and told him that he didn't love me because i was fat and that he was cheating on me and was planning on leaving me and all these other things lol. Yeah, pretty embarrassing. Oh, and we ended up showering together so i could shut up lol.
  • wow @perly @starlilly! my husband just Asks me why I am crying and I say I dunno! then he holds me and I eventually stop crying. Today my daughter came up and asked me y I was crying then hugged me. which made me cry more. lok
  • Lol I have those moment even with pms so funny I laugh at myself cause my hubby and will watch a show or movie and the weirdest thing would make me cry and he would be like why u crying and I always used to say I don't know so he would just give me a huge lol... its ok very normal hey at least u have an excuse right?!
  • @hope_4_baby_boy tell me about it. Im still embarrassed lol