This is what I get for helping others >:^o

So a few months ago I putten up that I was helping my "friend" do her babyshower. Remember?
So anyways the months past and even though she will bugg me I helped her. So I gave her Adrians' baby clothes. Diapers breastpads and blanket. And all the help at the babyshower. And she had her baby and I was ok ill go see you and she tells me "no I don't want anybody to come and see me." And im like "mmmmmmmmmm ok then :/."
"What about at your house?" And she's like. "No I don't want anybody to go and see me." I was "well ok then I guess ill see you when I see u." And we hanged up so I've called her like maybe 3 times since and my calls are foward and I was like ok n I called her like a day ago and it goes straight to vm. So I was like ok ill text. N nothing. So idk what to think? Like whatever I still sleep and eat and shyt. But why give the one person that helped you more then your family the cold shoulder?
Ugh idk this is what I get for helping ppl.

Comments

• That's really weird if that's the case I've been there I'm always going out of my way and then after I help people don't want anything to do with me. But just like u said ur days go on and just think of it this way don't worry about her u were helping a baby and weather that baby ever knows it or not u did a great thing :). And I hope ur friend is just being stupid and ignoring u and there isn't anything seriously wrong and maybe there's a way u can find out if others have visited her bc it just sounds like depression if she doesn't want to be seen or even have her baby seen like she's ashamed. Its better to be safe then sorry. Maybe u can just look at facebook u don't need to go out of ur way to try and contact her or anything.
  • when I had my baby we didn't want to b bother either idk every ones different maybe she wants that family bond for a little while I'm sure there's reason she's being like this and if ur the only getting push to the side then something is up but it well b her lost of a GD friend
  • When I had my son, I didnt feel like getting dressed or texting or calling anybody. Just stayed home and tried to sleep as much as I could. And heaven forbid someone should come wake the baby lol
  • thanks girls I know I try to be the best friend I can but I feel very unappreciated to know that after all I did to help her she comes out with this. Like I understand you want rest but not even 30 mins for the person that was there more then your own bby daddy. Ugh idk n idc I just feel very unappreciated. @roxy
    @jules
    @missamerika
  • Maybe you should just ask her straight out if she is upset with you. Maybe she has no idea she is acting this way.
  • Well that's very normal and I'm not exactly sure when she had her baby or if she has any help at all at home. But I had people over 30 minutes after I got home and took shower I didn't mind but everyone is different maybe she's self conscious or having hard time adjusting and she looks up to u and doesn't want to look like bad mother. U gotta keep in mind she's very emotional right now. But like I said the feelings ur having are very normal as well and u can either wait for her to come around or just ask if she's upset and that ur there if she needs anything.
  • Sounds like she could be suffering from severe ppd and isolating. I would give her some time before completely writing her off.
  • maybe just send her a text how u fill
  • And that's why I call or text her cause she already had bi-polar and depression since her mom died. So that's why I keep on pushing but also her bd doesn't like cause she would always talk about me or text me and call and talked for hours. Sooo he is like jelly. You know. @captivated
    @jules
  • I've tried but she doesn't answer my calls n text.
    @roxy
    @ashley_smashley
  • Well ur doing best u can I mean we can all only try so much after feeling regected or not needed especially if she falt out said she didn't want anyone over. I hope she comes around sounds like she needs a good friend and that her bd is jerk
  • I would just show up to say hi if it keeps going like that. I know thinking about and planning out a visit when ur already kinda tired is just blahhh... try going over when you know shed be awake, but maybe not too late that u catch her in her pjs at a weird hour and she feels weird :p