Comments

• Aw he's so cute and looks just like you!
  • Awws he is soooo cute :) :X
  • :) cute family!
  • Thanks! :) He's always smiling.
  • Such a handsome little man! :)
  • His soo cute :) how old is ur daughter now? I'm sure that's soo crazy in good way to have ur grand baby and ur son close in age and ur blessed with another on the way. Oh and one day u should try post pic of them all together that be soo fun to see
  • Handsome! My smallest is also named Joseph
  • Thanks everyone!

@jules She's 20 right now. The boys are only 2 months apart. Lol I would like to get a pic of everyone together soon.
  • Oh ok she's still young I'm sure she has many more babies to come maybe she will be just like u and have big family :) that's exciting to be 2 months apart
  • Beautiful babies :) including your daughter
  • awwww how adorable
  • @jules She doesn't want anymore! Lol She hated being pregnant, had to have a c section & doesn't want to go through that again. Her husband was an only child too. She might change her mind one day who knows. Lol
  • Oh wow its crazy she doesn't want more she's still soo young plus didn't she love having someone to play with when she was little and now she still has big support system. But I guess bad experience can do that to us
  • @jules It's weird, she always said she only wanted 1 child ever since she was real little...even before we had a big family. I guess that's always been her desire. I always wanted a big family myself.
  • He is ur mini me lol
  • he's very cute. cute family u have
  • Well everyone is different that's for sure I've always said I want 2 maybe 3 but at the way its going ttc number 2 which is not going at all man who knew it could be soo hard. Well number 3 will most likely not happen.
  • He looks so much like you! Can't wait to see a pic of the entire family together!
  • He is so cute!!
  • He is adorable! And so is your grandson. And you have a beautiful daughter.

Ps one of my brothers name is Joseph
  • Thanks everyone! :)