wowww

edited March 2013 in Just for Fun
Have I been gone forever??!!! Where has the time gone??! My Turtle just turned 2 this St. Patricks day! It has been a beautiful journey with lots of wonders ahead. I remember when I was pregnant with him eating, reading, and posting on pregly. I guess we have all came a long way. Wow Jacob 2yrs already! They grow up too fast. the same day my Joeyboo turned four Months. Time is really flying we plan to wait just a couple of more months before ttc again. We are both hoping for a girl this time =)

Comments

• Aww time does fly! I forgot u had another one for some reason. 4 months is still soo little :) good idea on waiting for number 3 I'm sure ur body needs a break how long did it take to concieve with ur second were trying right now :) that's why I'm asking
  • Girl ur crazy you want another one already lol. My daughter will be 2 in June and my other daughter will be 1 in July and I'll be waiting about 5 years before ttc again lol! It's hard.
  • yes time does fly my lil Guy is growing so fast. he'll b 17 months were ready for a lil brother or sister for him but no luck yet
  • I hope you get your girl! I love having mine close together too. Sounds like you're having fun being a mom. :)
  • @jules yea my body needs to recover my husband said when my youngest turns 1. right now im working on tightening up my tummy. and girl the way it happens with us is when we dont have sex. we refrain from it i guess his sperm becomes more potent. but whenever we go at it after the refrain (usually a lot) bam next month im pgnt. @joshuaswifey_711 lol i know i thought we were done but i love motherhood & my husband and i enjoy the kids so much its like we r meant 4 it. and honestly 4 me 2 kids is already easy peasy but im going to give my youngest a little time.
  • @jules yea my body needs to recover my husband said when my youngest turns 1. right now im working on tightening up my tummy. and girl the way it happens with us is when we dont have sex. we refrain from it i guess his sperm becomes more potent. but whenever we go at it after the refrain (usually a lot) bam next month im pgnt. @joshuaswifey_711 lol i know i thought we were done but i love motherhood & my husband and i enjoy the kids so much its like we r meant 4 it. and honestly 4 me 2 kids is already easy peasy but im going to give my youngest a little time.
  • edited March 2013
    Well that's blessing my hubby and I don't get to have sex too often cause of his work schedule so u could say there's a lot of storring up of sperm but even when we finally do like last month few days in row and still nothing. Its just so weird cause with my daughter I was just like u one try did the job. Sure is hard having the patients when u actually are ttc. And I think its good to wait let ur body heal and even after one year the will all still be close in age :)
  • The begging was hard but it eased out. I am not ready for another though lol. I go to school full time and my husband works grave yard Monday - Saturday so it gets a little hard. And there are times when I can't find a baby sitter so then I'm screwed when that happends
  • So glad you are doing well. My lo is 16 months. She will be the only one for a little while longer. Just enjoying her toddler phase lol. Waiting for summer to get here so we can go out and play!