Feeling very unattractive

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Somedays do u ever just feel huge. Unpretty and frumpy? I love the fact that a my new blessing in soon to arrive but somedays I just dont feel like a cute or attractive pregnant woman. Any ideas?

Comments

• Oh I know what you mean. I was already on the heavy side and now im just ugh at times. My hubby still tells me im beautiful and stuff but I just don't feel it most of the time. But it will all be worth it in the end right?! :)
  • I feel the same! I get my hair done and my nails done, buy a new dress and I feel a little better. I also just tell myself it wont last forever. This is my second but I feel uglier with this one.
  • Yea I want to go get my hair cut. Something to make me feel better lol!
  • Ugh I know what u mean...I'm only 8wks but I just feel gross some days..my bf says I look the same as before weight-wise, but none of my jeans are comfortable anymore...plus I was blonde most of my life and I dyed it super dark 4 months ago and all of the sudden I hate it!! Lol highlights here I come...
  • does ur man tell u u lool beautiful still. I know its not what we tink sometimes just how u feel. but I notice that when my gf feels unattractive n I look at her n tell her she is beautiful it helps. n I mean it too I dont just say it. but yea like the other ladies say u can work out once the baby is born
  • @firsttimedaddy
    I've seen some of your other posts and I gotta say, you're a good guy! You remind me of my husband, so I know your wifey is a lucky lady ;) Congrats to you!
  • I also feel unattractive. I am fitness trainer and have been in figure competitions where my body fat was at 10% and now I am 13 weeks pregnant and still can where my jeans but I have muffin top now... it takes me forever to figure out what to where cuz I just feel.huge... not to mention I gained 9 lbs in first trimester.... but I am so happy to be pregnant and I have two children already so I know I can get back into my size 2 :).
  • @katlilly thanx. im just tryin. this is new to me. mood swings killin me tho lol just a lil