Great wolf lodge grapevine tx

Has anyone been? I can't seem to find anyone who has gone, I was wondering of it'd be good for my 18 month old.

Comments

• I have I think its better for older kids they have a kid spa, arcade room, computer room for teens...
  • But u definitely could take your 18 month old I went in the winter time so none of the outside stuff was open and it was crowed at the waterpark its been awhile maybe there are changes and they have more activities for the real little ones.
  • Thanks! @hot2cold87 it's super expensive, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it :)
  • Do you have other kids?
  • Nope, I think the toddler water park is inside but I can't tell from the pics, I may call them
  • I don't remember im pretty sure they have one at the waterpark I remember a pool that starts real shallow and gets deeper and deeper, a hot tub, a lazy river, a pool where u could play I think it was basketball, some type of thing kids could climb on and pour water on the ppl below, and water slides. When u walk in they have like a glass wall you can see down into the waterpark. Its nice big staircase honestly I think it would be nice when she is older she will be amazed and excited im waiting to take my son, when he can appreciate something like that right now water is water to him you would think our bathtub is Great Wolf Lodge lol.
  • Baha touché!! I'll probably just wait until summer and take her to a water park, thanks for your help!
  • I use to work at the great wolf lodge where i live and here theres an actual baby pool thts no seeper then a lil above my ankles and has a teeny tiny slide for them its pretty cool took my daughter for her 2 nd bday and she loves it
  • We have one here in pa, its great! Especially in the winter
  • We went to the one in Ground Mound WA and loved it....we had just as much fun as the kids