2013 may mommies to be!

edited March 2013 in May 2013
How are y'all feeling? we ain't got much longer. I'm due may 17 and I can't wait! I'm so anxious to see what miss Kailyn Marie going to look like. Do y'all plan on getting epi? I didn't with my son so hopefully I can go without one for her.

Comments

• I am due at the end of June but I am getting super excited! I am definitely getting an epidural, did with my son and I LOVED it, I had the most peaceful labor ever.
  • @stephforever89 belly buddy!!! Lol. Im feeling uncomfortable a little, and im seriously wobbling now lol. I was taking video of my belly, and i caught baby Adrian pretending to be some kind of fish lol (my tummy looked so weird!).
    I will most definitely be getting the epi. I wasn't cut out for pain lol
  • I'm due may 22nd can't wait, we have less than 3months left......I will definitely be getting epidural no doubt about that lol....I'm so big I can't get comfortable at night, I'm tired of bathroom trips.....just can't wait for may.
  • I am due may 10th and can't wait!!! I am for sure getting and epi. My hips hurt so bad i get to uncomfy when i try to sleep.
  • I'm scheduled for a c-sec May 13th! I can't wait to hold this lil girl!
  • I feel horrible right now I over ate that was at 5pm. I have horrible heartburn. Its woke me up twice. I just want to sleep at this point. @liloeapod913 @morgdeebee @perly @isnino @excitedforoctober
  • Heartburn is the worst! I've not had it that bad this time, but when I do, it sucks!
  • I finally broke down and bought some zantac. It seems to be helping. I guess the real test will be tonight. Had lasagna for supper... so we shall see. @ lilpeapod913
  • @stephforever89 ... I am due May 8th & I am so ready to be done at this point... I got checked 5 days ago & I am at 3cm... hopefully real soon...
  • @stephforever89 im 36wks3days and my doctor told me today that Im 1cm dilated and 60% effaced.
  • Ahhhh you suck lol. Awh you ain't got to much longer. I go Thursday. So we shall see. I probably haven't dilated yet. With my son I didn't dilate until I was in labor. I have no engergy what so ever.
  • @stephforever89 this explains all the pain in my vagina lol.
  • Lol yea that's awesome though. My pressure comes and goes. Kailyn is all over the place still. I believe she is going to be smaller than my son. @perly
  • @stephforever89 Im just so anxious. I had my baby shower this past sunday and I got so many good things and $255 dollars. I got A LOT of clothes and diapers in different sizes. It was awesome.
  • that's great I had mine a few weekends. I had a small turn out but got lots of stuff I needed. the ones that couldn't make it got Kailyn'a gift to me. Im still needing few more things mainly onesies,few more bottles,couple more receiving blankets,breast pads, I need a new diaper bag. My zipper is broke on my other one. I have everything else. My daddy is going to get me a rocking chair. @perly.
  • I have been 1.5cm since 34 weeks had a checkup yesterday but they didnt check me. Been hving lots of contractions and pressure. Ive been walking a lot so hopefully something is going on. Im due the 10th.
  • Lucky lol. I find out Thursday. Wish me luck y'all. @morgdeebee @perly @babysolorio
  • @stephforever89 I have an appointment on thursday too, I can't wait to find out if I'm dilated or not.
  • Charmomille tea is what I think induced my labor