evenflo SureRide carseat

Anyone have one of these? What do you think of it?

Comments

• @frantastic thanks but i bought it and so far like it.
  • "Bottom 3 slots only for RFing and 37" standing height RFing limit. NOT a good seat for extended rear facing, but will get most kids RFing to 2. It will last a LONG time FFing though."
    "
    The rfing height limit is a bummer for extra extended rear-facing, but I think it is fantastic for the average person who will only rear-face till 2 or 3 years old. (My 3 year old is 35 inches tall.) The seat ffing will last about as long as the britax frontier."

"We bought this for our one year old daughter and we love it! We were skeptical on buying a carseat online but we were not dissapointed what so ever! We have to travel a lot with her for medical reasons,therefore shes in a carseat a lot,and this one is so comfy and fits her nice and snug in it. We have it in the rear-facing position right now,which I can say is a little space comsuming but its well worth it. Its comfy and soft and she love being in it :).Also,need to add we have it it the back with another carseat and can still fit a 3rd carseat in or a person comfortably. (we have a taurus wagon) Worth the buy forsure!"