April Fools!

edited March 2013 in Just for Fun
ok so my husband has always played a trick on me and I always forget and then try to think all day and just end up saying something stupid lol. so this year I actually want to do a prank on him which I have to plan in advance that Way if I have to buy anything I can go while his at work plus my parents will be in town this weekend through next so I'll be busy with them. I have no idea but I feel like men always come up with something good well this year is girls year and I wanna get him good! if you have any ideas please share. I don't want to do anything mean or sad just funny :)

Comments

• Put a small drop of food coloring in the center of his toothbrush, same color as bristles.

Saran wrap his car completely, change the clock or alarm so he thinks he's late for work and while rushing, have the confusion of all the wrap.
  • If he does dishes put a rubber band on the sprayer so when he turns the water on it'll spray him.

When you have dinner put jello in his glass, but he'll think it's a drink.
  • @captivated thank you I love the tooth brush idea! I will try that for sure I won't be able to do the car thing it will be his day off and we always use my car if we go anywhere.
  • @wilsomom the jello sounds fun I'll have to get dark color or try make it darker since he loves his soda with dinner lol
  • Saran wrap a doorway at the height of his head so when he walks through he walks right into it haha
  • @missamerika lol that's super funny I can totally do that with the bathroom door plus I'm shorter so I don't have to worry about it either hehe
  • LMAO @missamerika I am soooo doing that!
  • Lol awesome, make sure you take video hahaha
  • @missamerika lol I'll try with out looking obvious
  • edited March 2013
    There's this clear jello that you add soda to and it becomes soda flavored and colored Jello :)

• @mommylovessparkle that sounds cool I've never seen it I'll have to check it out :)
  • Oh I've seen that jello at walmart! Lol they have all kinds of crazy flavors now!
  • @missamerika ok cool ill have to check it out thank you